Bellazon

90' runway model ID

ArianaVSCouture

10 hours ago, fakediorpurse said:

7 jean-charles de castelbajac f/w 1990 model

jc9014-.thumb.jpg.49e38b170ad16f696e56c70bc51c072b.jpg

Sarah Wingate.... I figured her out by translating a Japanese magazine of mine that features her... and then making several connections until I figured it out the proper spelling and a surname. It's hours of work. :flower: You are always very gracious, and I don't mind sharing. :flower:

31 minutes ago, BlueAcadia said:

Sarah Wingate.... I figured her out by translating a Japanese magazine of mine that features her... and then making several connections until I figured it out the proper spelling and a surname. It's hours of work. :flower: You are always very gracious, and I don't mind sharing. :flower:

carrie fisher has this cameo in scream 3 where she works at an actors portfolios archive. they were looking for the name of a very unknown actress and she instantly recognized her headshot and managed to find her portfolio in a room full of thousands. thats basically you (its a compliment).  

19 minutes ago, fahad.s said:

carrie fisher has this cameo in scream 3 where she works at an actors portfolios archive. they were looking for the name of a very unknown actress and she instantly recognized her headshot and managed to find her portfolio in a room full of thousands. thats basically you (its a compliment).  

Thank you friend!!! Haha!!!! Now I must see that scene. I only very recently discovered and understand that I have a form of photographic memory for faces (not names).... I didn't know I had it my whole life!!! It explains why I've always been obsessed with faces... I've always known if I've seen a person before and where. Now it is coming in VERY HANDY!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

...but don't ask me anything about math. ALL of my intelligence is used elsewhere. Like an idiot-savant!  🤗

9 hours ago, fakediorpurse said:

1989-1990 model? i've seen her in quite a few shows but i know she did both patrick kelly shows in 1989, ysl s/s 1989 rtw and dior s/s 1990. i've also attached a photo of her with patrick and another unnamed model🧐

fashion-designer-patrick-kelly.jpg?s=102

The one in white is his main muse/fitting model Janet Chandler :flower:

128.jpg.8d67bceb679c15581b9b419695ff3f26.thumb.jpg.f0d006b245509a33c24e1b46cde5f4fe.jpg

On 4/10/2023 at 8:46 PM, fakediorpurse said:

1. maureen gallagher

2. marie powell 

3. lesa amoore

4. martina furjesova

5.tatiana bokareva

6. amber smith

7. ceyla lacerda

8. deanna lynn jakubczak 🥰

excellent ids thanks .. I always adored early 90s Chantal Thomass :flower:

On 3/27/2023 at 5:23 AM, BlueAcadia said:

I don't think this model has been identified on Bellazon before, but I do believe that I have discovered her name!! :thumbsup:

Natalia Russkikh (Russia)  

YSL FW 1991 HC

414623612_YvesSaintLaurent-Fall1991Couture.thumb.jpg.22709399609d24116db1f2d8ef23d886.jpg

excellent id thanks BA :flower:

On 3/27/2023 at 5:23 AM, BlueAcadia said:

I don't think this model has been identified on Bellazon before, but I do believe that I have discovered her name!! :thumbsup:

Natalia Russkikh (Russia)  

YSL FW 1991 HC

414623612_YvesSaintLaurent-Fall1991Couture.thumb.jpg.22709399609d24116db1f2d8ef23d886.jpg

I'm sorry to say, but her name's not Natalia, but, Lana Saric. Her name is present in the YSL Haute Couture Catwalk Collections book, and this is her: https://www.instagram.com/clairsarich_lana/