Bellazon

90' runway model ID

ArianaVSCouture

3 hours ago, fakediorpurse said:

super similar noise and lips it definitely could be! im just not sure if she ever had deep red hair?

i dont recall seen Sharon strawberry blonde. seen her maybee 3 times catwalk light blonde, but after 2000. 3 times is nothing in a 5 years carreer. i just saw anne-sophie balsing again in Emporio Armani's s/s 1999 show; always looking the same.

i tried to see the show fendi fw99 on youtube; but it's clearly not the same.

Pipsa has freckles; i dont remember if i saw her on runway.

do you make showlists or keep track of the seasons / designers / models' pics you post ?

if you have not posted your nina ricci pics yet, there is 20 more here; 3 of isabelle mouret (blonde), kochits, petra, halme, anthonio ...

13 hours ago, tarsier41 said:

i dont recall seen Sharon strawberry blonde. seen her maybee 3 times catwalk light blonde, but after 2000. 3 times is nothing in a 5 years carreer. i just saw anne-sophie balsing again in Emporio Armani's s/s 1999 show; always looking the same.

i tried to see the show fendi fw99 on youtube; but it's clearly not the same.

Pipsa has freckles; i dont remember if i saw her on runway.

do you make showlists or keep track of the seasons / designers / models' pics you post ?

if you have not posted your nina ricci pics yet, there is 20 more here; 3 of isabelle mouret (blonde), kochits, petra, halme, anthonio ...

sorry for the late reply! generally i'm pretty organized with the shows i post. i keep each show in a folder properly labeled and w/ models names listed as well, if thats what u mean 🙂 also, thank you for reminding me about the nina ricci photos i had actually forgotten to post them 😅