Bellazon

Interesting Youtube personalities

Cult Icon

This women and her partner (both doctorates!) have serious issues and a certain type of stupidity that they don't fix in grad school:  narcissism/massive need for attention and approval.  And  serious body image issues- the woman alternately binge eats and then starves herself/overexercises.  The man is insecure about his appearance (5 1/2 foot tall) and fixes this with extreme weightlifting +  high doses of steroids.  Then they put all this material on youtube and make money off of it:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4gDYbCEIb69uvFmCX5Lyuw/videos

3 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

what's the difference between Swedes and Norwegians in appearance?

There's literally no difference between Swedes/Norwegians/Danish, can't tell them apart :smile: 

Overall dutchies/germans have darker features; hair, skin tone, brows etc. 

36 minutes ago, Matt! said:

There's literally no difference between Swedes/Norwegians/Danish, can't tell them apart :smile: 

Overall dutchies/germans have darker features; hair, skin tone, brows etc. 

who wins in terms of looks (women)? 

5 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

who wins in terms of looks (women)? 

Best to "worst" IMO 1) Denmark 2) Sweden 3) Norway (can't rank Dutchies/Germans coz I don't know them so well, but they got amazing girls as well). Danish girls are so underrated. 

7 hours ago, Matt! said:

Best to "worst" IMO 1) Denmark 2) Sweden 3) Norway (can't rank Dutchies/Germans coz I don't know them so well, but they got amazing girls as well). Danish girls are so underrated. 

do dutch/germans have different facial features compared to the above?  

Danish models:  Jojo Striver, Solveig, Fredderike (unique classical beauty, but it seems that she has fallen out of fashion), Freja Beha, Nina agdal come to mind.  It's cool that these girls all look pretty unique and different from each other.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

do dutch/germans have different facial features compared to the above?  

Based on models i've seen i'd say yes.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Danish models:  Jojo Striver, Solveig, Fredderike (unique classical beauty, but it seems that she has fallen out of fashion), Freja Beha, Nina agdal come to mind.  It's cool that these girls all look pretty unique and different from each other.

Jo, Sol and Nina kinda look similar to me. That light brown hair color is probably most common in Scandinavia.

6a7cef07fd582790361e46363b8c5803.jpg Slider_1_-_Freja_Beha_Erichsen.jpg 1088785-500w.jpg lnv6UdYe_400x400.jpg b8747261-4247-44f9-9ccd-b58b755161ae_thumb.jpg

In the US I can't really tell.  If someone's heritage is mostly from the UK, they tend have pretty narrow heads/faces and be generally not that good looking.  Americans with predominantly dutch/german heritage tend to have wider faces and are better looking.  There aren't that many from distinctly Scandinavian heritage in my area so I'm never been informed on the difference.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:44 AM, Cult Icon said:

I meant, what exactly is different about them?   Swedes/Norwegians/danish vs dutch/germans?

Can't really tell, since I don't know very many dutch/germans :smile:

On 10/21/2019 at 3:44 AM, Cult Icon said:

I assume that finns look the same as swedes too?

They're kinda mixture of swedes/russians I think?