Bellazon

Coming out of the closet to the community!

Hiiiiiiii :D:D my name is Rebecca, im 16 years old and im the newest member here at Bellazon! Im a gay transgender girl under transition from Boquete, Panama but i live in NYC since a few years. I work part time at a beauty parlor painting nails and i wanna go to beauty school next year and become a nail artist! I am hopelessly addicted and obsessed with girly magazines, my mom is subscribed to VOGUE (my passion, my holy fashion Bible, i read it religiously), Cosmopolitan (cosmo is my manual to being girly), Marie Claire, Glamour (two essential girly mags every girl should read) and Allure because i LOOOOOVE make up and Allure is the best beauty mag i have ever read, i also buy mags sporadically during the week because i cant control myself when i see a shiny mag with a pretty girl on it at the newsstand! My favorite model is Barbara Palvin (im LOOOVE her ) and my favorite actress is Selena Gomez because shes so pretty and talented i wanna be just like her

Here is me as a boy :yucky::sleep:

P9PgtW5.jpg

Now here me as a girl ready to read my girly mags:wub::wub::wub:

5dGHwtx.jpg

uEVbuVe.jpg

My cosmopolitans, my girly guides:

g4caa81.jpg

Part of my collection: 

NRm45bE.jpg

I wanna make lots of friends here!!