Bellazon

Anne Vyalitsyna
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

whoaa i wonder she doesn't seem to get as much attention like others in her age group such as miranda, bar, decker, swanepoel. However, i see her getting sports illustrated cover i think she's overdue.

cause she was very popuar before they became popuar

whoaa i wonder she doesn't seem to get as much attention like others in her age group such as miranda, bar, decker, swanepoel. However, i see her getting sports illustrated cover i think she's overdue.

cause she was very popuar before they became popuar

She was never as popular as the models i listed in my opinion.

post-40197-1278891867_thumb.jpg

post-40197-1278891938_thumb.jpg

From the candid pictures I've seen of her (often with her parents, siblings, etc.), I can't help but develop the impression that she is a family girl. Someone who would prefer quiet evenings. I don't think I've ever seen candid photos her at non-modeling related hot spots and nightclubs. Perhaps she is one of those rare models who aren't too absorbed into sensationalism and the night life and so forth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"A new underwater campaign I photographed for the fashion brand Esprit DE (see posting May 1 2010) has just published. Models Andrew Cooper and Anne Vyalitsyna endured a pretty heavy shoot in a New York pool. Underwater photography is fun but also hard as it gets and an enormous amount to learn from. Pushes the boundaries on everything from technology to safety. Hope you enjoy the finished shots and some very detailed how to tips."

post-34463-0-1446149620-12757_thumb.jpg

post-34463-0-1446149620-14275_thumb.jpg

post-34463-0-1446149620-1503_thumb.jpg

Russel James Facebook

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...