Bellazon

News

• 4 weeks later...

Fashion’s Night Out T-Shirt by Alessandra Ambrosio

post-2904-0-1446077778-65225_thumb.jpg

Victoria’s Secret is auctioning off a one-of-a-kind Fashion’s Night Out t-shirt designed by supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio. Alessandra channeled her inner rocker by cropping her t-shirt and adding over 200 metallic studs. This is a true collector’s item for Angel fans and fashionistas. Black lace panties not included.

All proceeds from this auction will benefit the September 11th Memorial & Museum Fund.

Bid on it HERE

The Victoria's Secret Pressroom has confirmed this year's angels (and apparently are looking for some new faces).

September 24, 2009

"THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW"

LAUNCHES MODEL SEARCH FOR THE NEXT RUNWAY ANGEL

TO APPEAR ON THE FASHION SPECTACULAR DEC. 1 ON CBS

Open Casting Events And Online Public Voting Will

Determine The Next Runway Angel To Appear In The Show

NEW YORK, Sept. 24 - Victoria's Secret will open its legendary runway to the public as it holds open casting events to find the next Runway Angel to join Supermodels Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Marisa Miller and many others as they walk in THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW, to be broadcast Tuesday, Dec. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Casting events will be held in New York City, Miami, Los Angeles and Chicago beginning Saturday, Oct. 3. Contestants can also enter online at VSAllAccess.com and CBS.com from Thursday, October 1 through Saturday, October 24. A Victoria's Secret panel of experts will narrow the field to 10 finalists and will then hand over the selection to the public, who will have the opportunity to cast their vote to choose the winner in an innovative online video and voting process.

Ten finalists will be flown to New York City where the Victoria's Secret Angels will host "Angel Boot Camp," a series of challenges that will give the contestants the chance to prove to the world that they have what it takes to be the next Runway Angel. Contestants will need to show their photogenic qualities, prove their abilities as a spokesmodel, show off their red carpet star quality and radiate charisma while walking a runway in lingerie.

Beginning Wednesday, October 14, VSAllAccess.com and CBS.com will air weekly webisodes featuring footage from the live castings and Angel Boot Camp. The public will be able to vote on which contestants will advance to the next round of voting and will ultimately choose the winner, who will get the chance of a lifetime to walk in THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW, which has launched the careers of modeling legends including Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum and Gisele Bündchen, and is broadcast annually on CBS and around the world in more than 90 countries.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Model Search Open Casting Events include:

• 2 weeks later...

Top Alessandra Ambrosio conversation with Lilian Pacce in GNT Fashion

Just a year after giving birth to Anja, the top model Alessandra Ambrosio is still the fourth sexiest model in the world, and the fifth highest paid. From these data, beaded by Lilian Pacce, Alessandra is embarrassed and jokes: "I think they updated the site. In an interview with GNT Fashion, which will air on Wednesday (7), at 22h, the model daughter talks about, travel and fashion show Victoria's Secret

AAOF

post-13213-1254953327_thumb.jpg

An Angel's Halloween

Almost out of your bottle of Very Sexy? Don’t fret, because today marks the launch of Velvet, the new fragrance by Victoria’s Secret. Right before she took the stage at the Lexington Avenue flagship store to promote the fragrance and sign personalized autographs for customers, Modelinia caught up with Alessandra Ambrosio.

While others were wondering what the supermodel thought of the scent, Modelinia was also concerned with one of the most important questions of the year: What are you going to be for Halloween?! Since we have been obsessing over Heidi Klum’s timeline of ultra-creative, over-the-top costumes, we had to ask a fellow Angel about her plans for the night.

“I love Halloween! It’s my favorite holiday in America,” the model mommy declared. “But this year I’m so busy, I think I’m going to be in Florida working.” Though she won’t be going all out, Alessandra did share some details about the annual Victoria’s Secret Halloween party. “I think this year the team is going to be ‘Sexy Little Things,’ so I’m sure we’re going to get all the sexy little things we can and dress up for this party!”

And what about baby Anja? “I just can’t wait to dress my daughter up! I have two outfits: One is going to be an animal and the other one is from Disney.” Alessandra didn’t want to spoil the surprise with anymore details, but she did admit why it was hard finding the perfect outfit for the 13-month-old, whom she endearingly called the real angel: “She hates anything on her head. She has a personality, that one.” ~ Tim Mitchell

Source: Modelinia

• 1 month later...