Fernanda T: 1.8 million

Alessandra: 1.6 million

Leticia: 1.55 million

Fernanda M: 1.5 million

Raquel: 1.35 million

Michelle: 800,000

Carol: 500,000

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o :( I can't believe that,I always tought she earns at least 3-4 m ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, every year Slater hosts an annual contest to benefit coral reef preservation, so he gets a bunch of celebrities who think they can surf to go to Fiji and surf against their other shitty surfing celebrity peers. In order to bring talent pro-surfers go at it, then the celebrities get paired with pro-surfers for point battles.

Last year Perry Farrel (Jane's Addiction) won, with Marissa Miller in second place.

I don't know if their is a site for it, I just know because I am sponsored by one of the event hosts. Oh and sorry I sound cynical, its just it pisses me off when celebrities act like they can rip when they can barely stand on the board; but Ale seems cool at least she admits she sucks; and the event for a good cause.

I think the evernt will be broadcast over the net on the quicksilver site, but from what I am hearin they will only air the actual pro contest, so maybe that is what she is 'hosting'. It takes place from Aug. 21-27.

• 1 month later...