Bellazon

Vlada Roslyakova
Thumbnail

jj7024

some more from Rochas:

00073l4hn.th.jpg 00179l2wj.th.jpg 00072l1yw.th.jpg

and backstage:

00080l6ap.th.jpg00081l7rr.th.jpg

The following two have been a reason for rumors about her extreme thinnes.

But look how she is smiling. Seh is just build that way, so thin, so fragile and so pretty:

00054l9cj.th.jpg00055l4fr.th.jpg

She looks like a princess.

Do you think so too ??

Vladas a very pretty model but I think shes very skinny, on the brink of unhealthy and I feel that when you keep saying ''so thin but pretty'', ''so thin, so fragile and so pretty'' etc all over this thread, I feel you think being this thin is something amazing. I'm not trying to be rude to you and attack you and yes she probably is thin naturally but she looks like shes starving herself (looking at the first page) and from the sounds of things, would it seem appropriate to say you like anorexic looking models? I don't think being this thin is healthy and I don't think its right to support an illness like anorexia and you come across like you support this illness. Again I'm not trying to be rude or mean to Vlada fans and trying to say you do support anorexia, but I'm just expressing my opinion on the things you have said :wave:

she looks like shes starving herself (looking at the first page) and from the sounds of things, would it seem appropriate to say you like anorexic looking models
Again I'm not trying to be rude or mean to Vlada fans and trying to say you do support anorexia

Whether you're trying to be rude or not it sounds like you're inferring that we do support anorexia.

Anyway, shhh...

FoxyCleopatraa is right. nobody knows. and it's not our job to care about that. don't get me wrong, of course I want vlada to be healthy and happy forevermore. but she is twenty. she's old enough to know what she is doing.

btw I would still support her even if she would be anorexic. don't forget this ia a mental illness that you don't "choose" to have. you just get sick. and you can beat anorexia with the right treatment. vlada isn't :heart: vlada because of her weight, she is :heart: vlada because of character. and I will love and support her come what may

i wonder why these haven't been posted yet :p

75682556386569e1328oqh4hu5.th.jpg 756824455fdb641a72cowk5qj1.th.jpg

756825249cd7cb4edafohz1sz1.th.jpg 757680910e45f81badaord0qm1.th.jpg 757678388f80729c717opp3ml3.th.jpg

[credit to jssy4eva tfs / gtsgts modelhommes]

:laugh:

She looks soo normal..& just ordinary..& plain.. nobody would never thought she is let alone a model & even a Topmodel!

(but ofcourse us lol)

What are these pics from? Are they personal or ?