Bellazon

Tiffany Toth
Thumbnail

kayzer

IG.png.c9c823dfa087836df987e8d22e01d2ad.png

"You see perfected images all day on the internet and I just want to remind you that nobody looks like AI in real life. When I see images like this I know exactly what apps have been used to achieve that photo. It’s okay to look like a human. The more we see these altered versions of people and ourselves, the more we are going to look at the real thing and feel bad about it. Which to be honest, after I looked at the original unedited photo of myself after using this app I thought “eww!” and THAT is the problem.

I love a good edit and photoshop when appropriate, but I’m against completely altering your identity to the point someone wouldn’t even know it’s you if you showed up somewhere. (I have seen that) While everyone should do what makes them feel good, seeing this only made me feel like the human me isn’t good enough. It made me actually cringe the original photo, when really I thought it was fine up until I tried this app.

I still remember the days of waiting for film to develop, scanning the images onto the computer and posting straight to Myspace. No edits. No nothing. You had a zit, it lived in that image forever😂 How times have changed 😅

What are your thoughts on editing and how crazy it has gotten??

(Btw this is just a few of the editing features I could show in a quick reel, there’s more 😳)

Unedited photo taken by @i.mays
Makeup/Hair @beautybymichellev"

2024_01.31tiffanytothxoxo_423130208_1038530500568960_5764457959985082493_n.thumb.jpg.cf3e1f68ec4abd9f1ce0c1e42fbdba82.jpg