Bellazon

Charly Jordan
Thumbnail

gtemt

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Manyfaces said:

If you want to pay $200 for "vip" status. 

Christ.  I've bever spent a single thin dime on OnlyFans and I never will.  Why on earth would I pay just to see photos of a hot girl that I can't touch?  It'd be like going to a steakhouse and paying for a photo of a delicious ribeye that you can't eat.

9 minutes ago, Ilovehotties89 said:

Christ.  I've bever spent a single thin dime on OnlyFans and I never will.  Why on earth would I pay just to see photos of a hot girl that I can't touch?  It'd be like going to a steakhouse and paying for a photo of a delicious ribeye that you can't eat.

You have a point but the concept still flawed imho. You are still here seeing photos of hot girls you can’t touch. So, why do it at all?

you are here because you wish and you want to see photos of hot girls even if you can’t touch. It’s like having wallpapers of exotic places you’ve never been to or can’t afford to got to all of them or don’t have the time to do so. But, you still admire the beauty of those places and want your eyes to appreciate their beauty even virtually. When it comes to paying, some people wish and want to see photos of hot girls so much that they are willing to pay for it. Some people wish and want to see photos of exotic places that they pay for special high resolution ones or for print outs. 

i am not saying you are wrong but you have to consider another perspective on this. Anyway, I didn’t mean this to be that long. 

8 hours ago, Stika_Boom said:

You have a point but the concept still flawed imho. You are still here seeing photos of hot girls you can’t touch. So, why do it at all?

you are here because you wish and you want to see photos of hot girls even if you can’t touch. It’s like having wallpapers of exotic places you’ve never been to or can’t afford to got to all of them or don’t have the time to do so. But, you still admire the beauty of those places and want your eyes to appreciate their beauty even virtually. When it comes to paying, some people wish and want to see photos of hot girls so much that they are willing to pay for it. Some people wish and want to see photos of exotic places that they pay for special high resolution ones or for print outs. 

i am not saying you are wrong but you have to consider another perspective on this. Anyway, I didn’t mean this to be that long. 

The difference for me is I'm not paying money out of pocket to see hotties like Charly.  She is incredibly hot, but I wouldn't pay to see her on OF.  Or anybody else for that matter.  I mean no offense, just speaking my piece.

• 3 weeks later...