Bellazon

Francesco Totti
Thumbnail

huh...What's so special about him?

He is not even hot or not even good player he is just overrated thats it..

If you take a look around at other players like De Rossi ,Del Piero ,Carrick,Gerrard ,Lampard,Gatusso you'll find out that Totti is just an overrated player..

There are many new and young talented players in Brasil that ain't been discovered yet who can do the same things as Totti does with ball ..

Never Really liked him..

I don't agree with that. I think Francesco is a very talented player on his best day. His a play maker and also a goal scorer. If he was not talented and so overrated he would not have made it this far because football is all about talent right here right now. Their are young talents AROUND THE WORLD who are not discovered but what has that got to do with Totti??? That is an issue for football itself.

In your eyes he may not be a great player but he has done a lot for Roma and they love him to death. His worked hard and dedictaed himself to football. I'm not his greatest fan but I appreciate good football and Totti at his best is one of the best in football! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Italian football player welcomes a daughter

Italian football player Francesco Totti, and his wife Ilary Blasi, welcomed a baby girl into the world on Mother's Day. The little girl weighed in at 6 lbs, 9 oz, and was given the name Chanel. The couple also have an 18 month old son, Cristian. When asked about how they chose the name, Francesco said they let Cristian choose the name and that is what he came up with. Pretty good for baby under 2 years old! Both baby and mom are said to be healthy and doing well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...