Bellazon

Lara Stone
Thumbnail

dessi

i don't think her walk is that bad ! you can tell she's walking carefully and she's concentrating but otherwise i think Freja's or Sasha's walks are much worse :laugh:

And i like her voice, not what i expected but i like it :p

I really wanna back you up on this one, Taben, but I just checked out an FTV video of Lara on youtube, and she's even beastlier up-close. She reminds me of a prehistoric, Brigitte Bardot-inspired drag queen. Stunning figure, tho'.

i don't think her walk is that bad ! you can tell she's walking carefully and she's concentrating but otherwise i think Freja's or Sasha's walks are much worse :laugh:

And i like her voice, not what i expected but i like it :p

I really wanna back you up on this one, Taben, but I just checked out an FTV video of Lara on youtube, and she's even beastlier up-close. She reminds me of a prehistoric, Brigitte Bardot-inspired drag queen. Stunning figure, tho'.

hahahaha thanks for trying :p

if you watch Freja's walk this season is got a lot better, not that it was bad, she's total coolness :gocho:

how tall is Lara? :idk:

i still have a problem with her legs on the runway :whistle:

IMG says she's 5'10"/178cm, but we all know agencies tend to lie so i'm not sure how reliable that is :laugh:

I love her teeth, they give her character! The shade... not so much.

not sure if this is Lara:

Yes, it`s Lara. thanks :flower:

I like her....... when she`s not smiling :D she has very interesting face but her smile is :x especially on this pic

post-8886-1179128615_thumb.jpg