Bellazon

Chanel Iman
Thumbnail

dcrim

Thanks Vanezinha for the scans!

Ok....

Now I think that Chanel is more commercial model material, than a high-fashion model.

I really like her lips.

For me she sounded stupid in an interview in which she said that when she will be a model forever, that we will see her on the catwalk when she will be 50. It's stupid. You can't be a model forever.

And yeah, for me she is too short in this industry to deserve Vogue cover, but let's face it-then who should be on the cover (I mean, black model) to not call this cover "racist"? Liya Kebede? She was in October (?) 2004. Jaunel McKenzie-I like her, she walks for designers such Oscar De La Renta, but she's not so popular. It sucks that designers doesn't have so many black models on the catwalk, that there are so many blondes.

(message written by a white blonde)

Buy Liya is so cute! :wub: I don't think Chanel is that pretty...but her skin is amazing. And she seems kind of stupid saying things like she will be a model forever...sometimes I think fame goes into these girls heads. She is no Naomi. Yet. At least.

She looked cute at D&G. Thanks Vane. :flower:

• 2 weeks later...