Bellazon

Jennifer Lopez
Thumbnail

Angelopez

Her fashion show was pretty damn amazing..runway covered in Swarvoski crystals..her name in pink Neon..one of the pairs of jeans had an 18-carat D-flawless diamond...that big white mink hat Naomi had on..all the fur..it was really, really cool

I have a new found respect for her after watching that show on VH1.

am i the only one who is sick of her....she is a dancer...always has been always will be...her singing sucks..she hasnt played in a successful movie since Selena...all she has is her clothes line but she still trys too hard...she should just stick to one thing...i really used to like her but now its like everytime i see her i dont like it.

I have a new found respect for her after watching that show on VH1

Me too :) That girl works her butt off, it's inspiring.

I agree she is the first latina actress/singer/dancer/etc to make it this big, And it all did not fall into her lap, Ive always had great respect for her.

I used to not like her very much. But I really do respect her for all her hard work. She's not the best singer, but her voice isn't horrible and her music is catchy. The Cell, Selena, and a few others were good movies, but I like her romantic comedies. I don't know, I just really like her now for some reason.

Over the past couple of years I got really sick of Jennifer Lopez. I guess because of the whole Ben and Jen relationship. Every channel, every newspaper was about the two of them. Since she married Marc Anthony, there has been much press about them. Now, I'm starting to like her again. :)