Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

8 hours ago, feuermarkt said:

And it's got a much higher bitrate.

So how does this actually work, she just poses in front of a video camera and they take still images from the video for their catalogue?

Which one has a higher bitrate? The one on Vimeo or the previous link?

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

Off topic but this  seems like an attempt via AI to create someone like Nicola. It is so obvious Nicola had to be an inspiration for this avatar.

https://www.instagram.com/isabella_aiazzi/

I can definitely see a lot of overlap. And I definitely hate it, this AI stuff is just on that line of uncanny valley, you can tell it's AI with relative ease, but it's too realistic at times to be a drawing. I don't understand the draw it has to people from an aesthetic perspective, it's just creepy to me.

She just acknowledged AI copycats in her Instagram stories. She references https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6wpSJtggL/.

I just think it's funny whenever those AI avaters cheekily have A.I. in their name or initials (like isabella_AIazzi).

EDIT: And it seems she deleted the story within minutes. There was a German text along the lines of "Seen myself so often with different faces, I'd almost forget what I look like / wouldn't recognize myself". Sorry, I don't remember the exact text.

On 12/25/2023 at 5:46 AM, zorzabosti said:

I don't think I've ever seen the corresponding pictures from the really dark green set (in your Empreinte "Clip_1(1).mp4"). I suppose that the elusive full video might even feature several unpublished sets. Sure hope the original video or source eventually surfaces.

Talking about (near) lost-media, I've downloaded all her YouTube videos before she deleted them. I've put them all in this video album:

https://bunkrr.su/a/Gdo2WB5E

Merry Christmas!

so she had a youtube channel but not anymore? thanks for the videos 👍

On 1/7/2024 at 9:38 PM, Etzam said:

so she had a youtube channel but not anymore? thanks for the videos 👍

Yeah she did. But because of the comments she got she got rid of it.

Please excuse my stupid, slightly offtopic question, but:

WHAT (the hell) is the point of those ultra short clips? Why do those influencers post them all the time? Who gives a s***? There is no substance, no story, no sense.. I really would like to be enlighted. Thank you.

"One can only wonder why influencers post ultra-short clips on social media that actively push short-form content. Surely, consoomers of social media (with their fried dopamine receptors) are known for their long attention span and are simply yearning for intellectual stimulation. Posting hour-long video essays on who actually killed JFK is the only understandable move." -You're welcome.

Pain de Sucre:

418225787_786366330185424_3772742404540610657_n.thumb.jpg.01b20f5b6924aa864021c4df302b97ea.jpg418248346_786366273518763_710952221739345417_n.thumb.jpg.43f971565e9aaafcf65e5571f6a5c7e9.jpg