Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

On 12/4/2023 at 12:20 PM, slimymonarch said:

It is a bit surprising to be sure. Especially since she isn’t all THAT well-known.

Yeah and also because she already seemed uncomfortable with some aspects of her more modest fame.

Like complaining about some comments she got online and on her socials.

That won't get better if she becomes much more well known as a footballer's girlfriend!

3 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Yeah and also because she already seemed uncomfortable with some aspects of her more modest fame.

Like complaining about some comments she got online and on her socials.

That won't get better if she becomes much more well known as a footballer's girlfriend!

My guess: Fairly conservative background, she wants that party lifestyle but her parents (dad) in particular wasn't keen on her pursuing it, he's likely funding it (at least partially) so she doesn't want a lot of the stuff out there. IE Comments, the see through stuff and more risque shoots. So she wants to downplay it while enjoying the benefits.

3 hours ago, Franko said:

My guess: Fairly conservative background, she wants that party lifestyle but her parents (dad) in particular wasn't keen on her pursuing it, he's likely funding it (at least partially) so she doesn't want a lot of the stuff out there. IE Comments, the see through stuff and more risque shoots. So she wants to downplay it while enjoying the benefits.

Doubt that tbh. Her early work was often revealing as well, I just don't think she expected garnering that attention so quick.