Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

18 minutes ago, DarwynEkoh said:

Well, I saw a couple of them previously on the different portfolios of her agencies, but google search didn't lead to anything.

Now I noticed one with a rather distinctive "word": schnurzpiepenscheissdreckkack. That led to the Rebekka Ruetz website

When Google reverse image search isn't giving many useful results, you can always give bing, yandex, and tineye reverse image search a try.

Schnurzpiepenscheissdreckkack? My German isn't very good, but at least three words in this compound word mean feces...

16 minutes ago, zorzabosti said:

When Google reverse image search isn't giving many useful results, you can always give bing, yandex, and tineye reverse image search a try.

Schnurzpiepenscheissdreckkack? My German isn't very good, but at least three words in this compound word mean feces...

Schnurzpiepe is usually an adjective, meaning "unimportant/of no significance/doesn't matter"

Scheisse = Shit

Dreck = Dirt/Filth

Kack= Poop

pretty much. What it means combined? I have no clue and I'm a native German speaker.