Bellazon

Owned Pictures

chiva474128

SICK Is an understatement. What pissed me off so bad is before I could hit back I realized my 4 yr old was standing behind me looking. How the F* do I explain that to her. I am sorry but next person who posts any animal death photos here I'm coming and kicking their ass. I don't get offended by much but animal deaths or anything mean to animals really gets me.

how is a animal eating sick?

i know ppl with snakes and have watched them kill and eat there food before, its just nature..

Are u a vegetarian? do u not eat other animals? ever ate the skin off a fried chicken? ever put a live lobster into boiling water? or cut the head off a live fish slice it up and cook it?

as far as explaining it to a child, its called the food chain :ninja:

Well let me explain how I see it. Yeah its nature however posting it in Owned Pics like this was just uncalled for. I see owned pics as pics that are embarrassing. If I want to see that shit I'll turn on the discovery channel, though I doubt I'll see them showing snakes eating dogs.

and this comment Hiro was just stupid "ever ate the skin off a fried chicken?" That has nothing in common with watching a fucking snake eat a damn dog.

I actually think I am removing myself as admin cause I see little point in being around some of the ppl here who have no commonsense. Do you think it'd be ok then for me to post some pictures of someone being shot to death by someone else? Do ya mind?? Death photos OF ANY KIND is just not releavant to this site nor this thread in my opinion. If I want to see this stuff I'd go to rotten.com.

I am sry that my lack of commonsense is so offending Danita, but speaking of commonsense the thumbnail was big enough for u to see it was a snake wraped around its prey.

either way i am sry for offending u, i usually just post pics and keep my opions to my self.

Plze dont leave BZ or remove ur self as admin just cus i posted a pic and made a comment u dont like. if my presence here bothers u that much just send me a pm saying so and i will leave. but plze dont leave because of me.

I am sorry

Hiro