Bellazon

Owned Pictures

chiva474128

Guest quasicartes
OMG, I did not Danita gave up her admin privileges because of that pic. In response to the controversy the picture caused, I decided create "rules" for this thread (see page 1) so we don't have any other problems in the future. I also removed the picture of the mentally handicapped person, since I was the one who posted it. I'm sorry to those that were offended by it. Maybe Quasicartes could delete his earlier post with the same picture.

No problem. I will have the pic removed. :)

punchbunker.gif

What an idiot. :laugh: :laugh:

OMG, I did not Danita gave up her admin privileges because of that pic. In response to the controversy the picture caused, I decided create "rules" for this thread (see page 1) so we don't have any other problems in the future. I also removed the picture of the mentally handicapped person, since I was the one who posted it. I'm sorry to those that were offended by it. Maybe Quasicartes could delete his earlier post with the same picture.

No problem. I will have the pic removed. :)

Thanks quasicartes. Hopefully, we won't have anymore misunderstandings.

this guy owned himself trying to superman slide

DSC_0288.jpg

notice the broken hopper, the grasping of the neck from pain, and the gun sticking straight up from the barrel being buried in the ground so deep.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I remember seeing a renter heave himself, and it was like a belly flop

It was so funny, he was gasping for breath and getting shot at :laugh:

this guy owned himself trying to superman slide

post-49-0-1446055034-16396_thumb.jpg

i had a really bad superman today that was comparable to that one. i had been playing for 5 1/2 hours playing mostly front and shit like holding powerstances while snap shooting with a several pound gun started getting to me...anyways i take off to this dorito that i had hit like 5 times earlier in the exact same way (run around a set of bunkers then get straight in line with it and run low, then finish it off with a superman) except this time i ended up not going in a straight enough line, try to compensate with my dive and end up slamming my gun into the ground so hard the lid on my hopper flies open and dumps all my paint out and i rolled up on my side....it was a giant dorito though and i made it behind cover so i didnt get shot out.

ahahahahaAHAHhahahHAHAHHAHAAhahaha omg this video kicks ass...this DEA agent owns himself

http://rapidshare.de/files/807727/mos-nd-demo.wmv.html

halfway through it he starts talking about his glock .40 and how he is the only one responsible enough in the room to carry one....then POP he shoots himself in the leg after preaching about how its unloaded. then he pulls out an assault rifle and everyone starts freaking out...its so great :laugh: