Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Thanks everyone for their post

Ive sent few mail one to each person

Hard year lately

Started end of year with a big infection on my teeth, followed eyes problem, teeth surgery and office moved me to other location plus last week I felt from a stair

So Apologise

I hope to come back as I want, I even tried to update renee facebook page but was not possible much

Ill try a bit this weekend

I know I owe mails to pierre and Andrew!

But be patiente

I have a new check with the leg tomorrow

I send you all kiss and love to see the Helena stuff here

Here is the facebook place

Hugs to all of you

Silvy

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Renee-Toft-S...17948641?ref=mf

Hey Silvana, great to see you back in action, hopefully your bad times are finished now and you can concentrate on beautiful things - - - Like Helena!

XXX

Sure in Europe and US Corduroy mag will go to newstands, unfotunately nowhere down here in South Africa are they going to stock it, so I ordered mine directly from their website 25 dollars is a little steep but the pictures look well worth it

Have a fantastic day everyone!

A new unseen cover for japanese ELLE, don't know the date. I wanted to post it in HQ when I got the item, but was unlucky with buying it, some other fan has got it. Think we may consider +2 covers for Her, that very Elle and Anniversary issue cover.

post-35656-1277654124_thumb.jpg

post-35656-1277654143_thumb.jpg

A new unseen cover for japanese ELLE, don't know the date. I wanted to post it in HQ when I got the item, but was unlucky with buying it, some other fan has got it. Think we may consider +2 covers for Her, that very Elle and Anniversary issue cover.

This cover has been posted here by Pierre and it is October 2009 Japan although quite a while ago I suppose... I would not count two covers because the small picture was used as a part of the collage for the anniversary cover;-)

I have downloaded all her covers from this thread and did not see this issue. And why then nobody told me I have been missing this cover on my web-page if you knew about this one? Can you give me a link to that page if you remember ?