tootty86

hi again !!

I did some videos on youtube 3 monthes ago

helena christensen covers ! in 5 parts

here's the link :

ENJOY !!!! :drool:

:wave:

oh be careful !!

some of the cover are just for Helena part of cover !! ( even the little pic .. harper's or moda in .... ) I know I'm crazy !! :p

WOW!!!!! Found on Ebay - anyone have these???

Hi Helenalover

I just found it on ebay too and just bought it !!!!

so I will be soon able to share this !!

what I can do for the moment is to share the pic I have and you will see it is a reprint from french madame figaro magazine

dated 24/06/89

amazing

never seen it!

And also the Blanco y Negro

Lucky you! And well deserved!

Another cover for your collection

Im not going to be home today

Have to work until 10 PMbut I had a prob with the book program which Ive been trying to fix the last 2 days

So I may call the service

Bad luck

Anyway Have a great day

Silvy

WOW!!!!! Found on Ebay - anyone have these???

Hi Helenalover

I just found it on ebay too and just bought it !!!!

so I will be soon able to share this !!

what I can do for the moment is to share the pic I have and you will see it is a reprint from french madame figaro magazine

dated 24/06/89

amazing

never seen it!

And also the Blanco y Negro

Lucky you! And well deserved!

Another cover for your collection

Im not going to be home today

Have to work until 10 PMbut I had a prob with the book program which Ive been trying to fix the last 2 days

So I may call the service

Bad luck

Anyway Have a great day

Silvy

Good luck Silvana !! Good luck !!

;) ;) ;)

hey you guys all fan of the Godess Helena !! :drool:

just have a question !!!!! :whistle:

is that girl Shana Zadrick ?? :blink:

every time I'm seeing this advertisement I think it could be Helena ! <_<

cause of the body, the long hair, the way she strikes the pose ! ( like some editorial shooted by Chico Bialas - marie claire bis editorials .. )

and the chin, and the fact that she doesn't have long nails !!! ( Helena never had long nails on pictures ! unless exception !! )

So what do you think ??? :o

I'm saying it's shana zadrick cause a friend of me who worked in a model agency told me it's Shana !

I can trust him and believe him .... but I need your advice you guys !!! :p

post-33470-1250621760_thumb.jpg

cause of the body, the long hair, the way she strikes the pose ! ( like some editorial shooted by Chico Bialas - marie claire bis editorials .. )

and the chin, and the fact that she doesn't have long nails !!! ( Helena never had long nails on pictures ! unless exception !! )

I'm saying it's shana zadrick cause a friend of me who worked in a model agency told me it's Shana !

Hey - I say Shana

Look at post by philA #36 on Shana thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1055022

Helena has shorter, more girly hands, compare to missparker7's post 1845 http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1841593

I AM THINKING NOW... Helena was always a D & G show favourite, but did she ever do campaign for them that I cannot think of now? mmmm my mind is rushing now. . . did she or did she not mmmmmm?

:ninja:

Hey - I say Shana

Look at post by philA #36 on Shana thread http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1055022

Helena has shorter, more girly hands, compare to missparker7's post 1845 http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1841593

I AM THINKING NOW... Helena was always a D & G show favourite, but did she ever do campaign for them that I cannot think of now? mmmm my mind is rushing now. . . did she or did she not mmmmmm?

The pose actually reminds me Wicked Games video but I don;t think it is her...

I second what u said about D/G... I think it is generally quite frustrating if you think about her catwalk work in Milan... she dd the biggest shows... andworked for Versace for ages... she did ig Italian campaigs... but she never got big Italian covers... No Vogue... No ELLE... I don't know if Bazaar is published in Italy.... I think it's a shame... Helena was definitely ELLE's favorite girl... but never made it on the Italian version... Plus I can't believe hwow many ELLE covers she did in 90s and 00's soooo little.... hopefully that's gonna change very soon;-)

Hey - I say Shana

Hi helenalover !!

well thanx for your link !

I saw the thread , it could be Shana then !

I asked the guys on Shana thread if she's or not !! so we will be sure !!

helena never did any campain for D&G ...

She also never did any campaign for Trussardi and she was the face of the Parfum in 1994 !

let wait the answer !!!

so I'll know what to do with pic !! :laugh:

Hey - I say Shana

he he girly hand ???

not in this pic !! taken from the Lagerfeld catalogue 92/93 season !!

post-33470-1250630565_thumb.jpg

HI VAHITO - come on, you know something I dont, a possible cover/campaign???

Haha I think I already shared everything with Pierre;-) So anything I know he knows it too;-))) but need to say he share more;-))) I also posted quite a lot of stuff on ''The Fashion Forum''. Helena's thread there counts quite a lot of pages... you can always ask me some stuff or questions and I am more than happy to share anything as long as it is at my disposal...

To me this always was Elsa Benitez,.-.....

To me this always was Elsa Benitez,.-.....

Hi Silvana - think this campaign was way before Elsa came onto the scene!

FROM Claudia thread with much gratitude to SHEILA (Versace) and LUCIEN44 (Chanel)

- they were so kind to load lots of gorgeous images but these two are the only ones I am sure have not been posted on Helena yet.

STUNNING!!!

CLAUDIA and HELENA - what a team up!

post-33415-1250851020_thumb.jpg

post-33415-1250851054_thumb.jpg

OMG OMG!!

I just found these scans on the net.

I think i saw some of them in previous posts but not the last one!!!!

The last one is AMAZING!!

Does anyone have it in better quality?

Thank u all so much in advance!!!!

I have them, posted a few pages back and I found my missing page (the last one)

Will try and scan in HQ this weekend and load for you!