Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

HELENA

PH: Stephane Sednaoui

Anyone knows the source or have the complete editorial

I LOOOOVE this

Silvy

Unfortunately I don't know at all where this picture is coming from, here the same pic used for a Photo french magazine cover dated 05/1991

Wonderful pic anyway ...

post-33470-1248949420_thumb.jpg

Moda Italy 4/1991

PH: Bruce Weber

THIS IS MY FAVE CAMPAIGN EDITORIAL EVER!

SCANNED BY ME A LONG TIME AGO!

Stract or backstage and pics from Versace campaign

I miss some of this versace campaign I have 2 or 3.. anyone has more'??

Silvy

MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD this serie looks so beautiful !!!!! Gianni Versace was a star !!! all his campaign are great ! but this one ... OUCH !! it's unbelievable .....

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH .....

Clic Sweden 3-89

scanned by my friend Lali a long time ago

One of my fave covers

I love to come to this thread! I love to talk with real fans that love Helena as much as I do. I collect on Renee Simonsen and actually she is my fave model ever and since we started to talk, my fave person ever, but Helena and Paulina my second fave models and as Renee is impossible to me to get, I always lose stuff on trades etc My collection of Helena became HUGE

I love the fact she loves photography and she is capricorn like me, Im just from the 26! heee

he he !!! the 26 ? so when it comes to Helena's Birthday now I know I must have a feel for you the day after ....

I wish Helena did more Clic cover,

this one is so stunning !!!!! Thank you soo much !

Clic Sweden 3-89

scanned by my friend Lali a long time ago

One of my fave covers

I love to come to this thread! I love to talk with real fans that love Helena as much as I do. I collect on Renee Simonsen and actually she is my fave model ever and since we started to talk, my fave person ever, but Helena and Paulina my second fave models and as Renee is impossible to me to get, I always lose stuff on trades etc My collection of Helena became HUGE

I love the fact she loves photography and she is capricorn like me, Im just from the 26! heee

he he !!! the 26 ? so when it comes to Helena's Birthday now I know I must have a feel for you the day after ....

I wish Helena did more Clic cover,

this one is so stunning !!!!! Thank you soo much !

WE never got/get Clic magazine in South Africa - does it still exist? What happened to it?

I am speechless.... thank you soooooo very much for all wonderful scans.... I especially loved the black and white one with the whorses.... OMG.... they look like movie shots from the early movies of Coppola or something;-))))

"IL ETAIT UNE FOIS LA REVOLU..." - french ELLE July 1989 (sorry, for sure not complete and also not the full date) by Friedemann Hauss + "CREATEURS" - french ELLE August 1991 by Gilles Bensimon (maybe also not complete)

post-21846-1248611572_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248611698_thumb.jpg

the exact date is 17 july 1989 , the editorial isn't complete but there's only one pic with Helena,

I join one other old editorial with Helena with only one pic too ! hard to see quickly when you search photos of your model directly on magazine !

the other one is uncomplete, I remember Nadège Emma and maybe other girl took part of the editorial called "créateur 91/92"

here are the others pics :

by the way I just have it in french edition and tell me what you think but I guess this brasil elle cover comes from this editorial, depending on the different countries the edito can be different ! or I would say France just choose clothes that sell on France .... other countries choose different clothes I guess ! a little difficult to explain this, I really have to progress in english !!

so the first pic is dated 01/1990 ( can't remember the day ! ) and is called " le chic desinvolte des manteaux doublures "

the 5 following complete the stuff Missparker posted

and the cover which I guess come from the same serie ! is dated brasil elle 07/91 ( and the portuguese edition has reprinted this cover ! I have it but very very very little ! )

Hi pierrehc! :wave: This is the cover-look of spanish ELLE September 1991 #60 which I do still have - unfortunately not longer the cover. There´s on top on this contents page also a picture of Helena coming from this layout you´ve posted here. So seems this September 1991 spanish ELLE issue also had an editorial of her inside. But I don´t have it. :(

post-21846-1249076179_thumb.jpg

And yes, I do also think this brazilian ELLE cover July 1991 is from the same shooting as this french ELLE "Créateur 91/92" one.

"ELLE EVENTS" - U.S. ELLE 1992, sorry, no month!

post-21846-1249753487_thumb.jpg