Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

So I'm organizing my Candid Lima files,

and i need someones advice. Should i have separate

folders for each event. . etc? Cause right now i just

have every candid together. What should i do?

I'm an organize freak! :laugh:

Me too Limalicious! :blush: What I do: I have a folder with (for example) 'Candids', but I don't have seperate folders for each event because when you want to search a certain photo, chances are that you don't know the event and you can't find the photo you were searching for. So put them all in one folder and keep the photo's of one event together by naming them for example ''a(1)'' and ''a(2)'' so they stay together!

Good luck!

Smooth Operator

OK - here's what I do, keeping in mind that I am a HUGE organizational dork, plus that I kinda need to keep things organized for the site lol.

I have one main Adriana folder. In it, I have sub folders: Advertisements, Candids, Catalogs, Editorials, Miscellanous, Movies, Runway, and Wallpapers.

In Advertisements, I have a sub folder for each brand/store she has done advertisements for, ie full-page ads in magazines. The first few folders are: Armani, BCBG, Bebe, Blumarine, Bulgari, De Beers, Ellie Saab, Errenno, FCUK, Forum, and so on.

Candids has sub folders for each year, from 1998 to 2007, plus a folder for Unknown. Inside the folder for each year, I make sub folders for each new event. For example, in 2007 I have, amongst others, '2007 Cipriani Wall Street Concert Series With Pussycat Dolls & Snoop Dogg', 'At the Airport in Salvador, Bahia, February 23', 'Dance For Tolerance Benefit Hosted by Adriana, New York, May 31', 'Dance For Tolerance Forum, New York, May 30', 'Out in New York City, April 6', 'Out in New York City, April 22', 'Perfect Stranger Premiere, New York, April 10', and so on. In the Unknown folder I just save all the pics for which I don't know where they're from, and I go through it every once in a while to see if I suddenly recognize some that I didn't before. :)

Then in Catalogs, I again have sub folders for each brand: Freemans, La Redoute, Newports News, and so on. I have two folders for VS, one called 'Victoria's Secret Online Catalog', where I save all the 380x512 web images, and one called 'Victoria's Secret Print Catalog', where I save all the scans and larger images from the VS catalogs. Each them has sub folders for General Clothing, Lingerie, Swimwear, and Sleepwear, plus the Print folder has an extra sub folder for Catalog Covers and for a few of the catalogs I have scanned in myself (2004 Swim Vol. 3, 2007 Spring Fashion, Vol 3, etc.) Also, because I'm such a geek, I have recently started subdividing these folders even more. :blush: General Clothing, for example, now has sub folders for Beach, Business, Casual, Winter, Shoes, and Accessories. Swimwear has sub folders for Bikini, One-Piece, and Tankini. It's just easier for me to keep track of everything if I break it down as much as I can - it helps with updating the website and checking if I've already uploaded a certain image or not. :)

In Editorials, I have sub folders for each magazine, and inside those sub folders for every issue she appeared in, like, Elle > Brazil 1997-10, USA 2003-01, and so on.

Movies I have organized by the type of movie: Appearances, Commercials, Interviews, Runway, etc.

My Runway folder is organized very similar to Candids - sub folders for each year from 1998-2006, with folders inside those for every show she did.

Oh, and then Wallpapers is the least organized of them all...I just have one folder for my own wallpapers, and another for ones I've saved made by others. :p

And that's it! If you start doing this from the start, it's really easy to keep it up. Whenever new images now appear, I save them straight to the right folders, so it doesn't really take me a lot of time or anything, and it's SUCH a big help with updating the website. :)

Okay, you can all go and laugh at my geekiness now!! :blush:

I'm a a total organized FREAK!!!

especially when it comes to my Adriana Lima pictures.

Woo. I repeat especially when it comes to my Adriana Lima

pictures <3333

:wub:

I will guard them with my life.

haha x3

I have mine similarly organized to Smooth Operator, and

Nothingless.

Thanks again for sharing your ideas guys.

:)

Your a geek like me Sasha.

:laugh:

• 2 months later...

^^Haha I guess its hard for fans to accept she actually looks like someone else :p :laugh: I actually don't wanna say this because I know a lot of people will hate on me for this, but oh well.

I actually think Irina looks better than Adriana in the picture I posted.. :ninja:

^Limalicious I agree there is no comparision to YOUNG Adriana when she was on top of the world and most gorgeous thing ever and all, but lately I'm starting to change my opinion on her, she's still extremely hot but now shes...just well different.

Irina, in my opinion, is the next best thing now, right AFTER Adriana. Miranda Kerr is in 3rd place :whistle: