Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Does Miu Miu show in Milan? She's either walking or sitting front-row for Miu Miu/Prada, she walked Givenchy when she got the campaign (pregnant with Val but we couldn't tell) and she was supposed to walk DKNY last year but she got pregnant and did front-row last minute, so I'm almost 100% sure she's doing something with Miuccia

I swear that if she wears some ugly black shit I'm going to sit in a corner and cry a little

The Prada collection was ugly last season and that was S/S, so I am not expecting much. :laugh: I want to see her do Roberto Cavalli as well as Dolce, and maybe Versace. Pucci would be fun too! I am only expecting one show though.

I'm sure she'll walk just one show and it probably be one of Miuccia's show, if she walks at all

I'd love to see her doing D&G, Versace & Cavalli and a couple other shows in Paris but i won't hold my breath

I don't think she might walk more than 2 shows, plenty of the Angels that got pregnant didn't instantly go to runway, Doutzen skipped out on the FW season and came for SS for Giles more than a year ago and that was only one show. I think could be possibly doing either Miu Miu, Prada, Alberta Ferreti, Max Mara, Fendi, Blumarine, Emilio Pucci. I think for Blumarine she has a high chance since remember she did the Blumarine campaign?

Yes but that was a couple seasons ago and she didn't show up in Milan (Sara Sampaio, the other model in the campaign did though). Adriana is not a runway regular, if she is there to walk a show then it's probably an exclusive/special request and it's probably for Miuccia since she was in the Miu Miu campaign

That is probably true, but wouldn't all the girls from the campaign be there? (Doutzen hasn't tweeted anything about Milan, whereas Bette and other girls in the campaign have)

It could be something that's a complete shock too, that'd be pretty cool since I would love her to do something completely unexpected. But remember that it is FW season now, and the campaign she shot was SS, and she didn't appear in the SS13 show (she was still pregnant then I'm sure), so it seems odd to me. She did Valentino and Armani before and appeared on the runway (she did an Armani shoot too). I don't think necessarily because she did the campaign it would restrict her to doing the runway. Adriana I don't think has done any work for Miuccia before (unlike the other girls)