Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^^^yep, she basically disappeared after that and in the angels in bloom it was a very brief showing of Adriana and the way they edited her stomach was just not cool. Also VS only showed clips of her making some goofy ass faces. The show gets worse and worse every year. Its obviously more about the musical artists than VS in itself. Should be renamed entertainment show and not called a fashion show. Kind of an insult to real fashion.

^^^yep, she basically disappeared after that and in the angels in bloom it was a very brief showing of Adriana and the way they edited her stomach was just not cool. Also VS only showed clips of her making some goofy ass faces. The show gets worse and worse every year. Its obviously more about the musical artists than VS in itself. Should be renamed entertainment show and not called a fashion show. Kind of an insult to real fashion.

they didn't feature Dri at all. They had that repeat segment of the girls saying nice things about her and that's it. I mean in my opinion the candids of Adriana looked pretty awful (at least from the runway) and I understand why they wouldn't want to focus on her, but then why give her that extremely small red outfit? why have her walk lmao it was bad. And the opening.......?! it was whatever.

CANDICE? I would really love that betch if she didn't get ALL THE SPOTLIGHT EVERYTIME. I am over it! Alessandra wore the Fantasy Bra, that profile Candice got could be for her then. Or of course to Adriana, who worked out like crazy to get the body in such a short time and has been working with them for 13 years already (record).

Seriously, I can't get VS and I could waste my time writting billions of words to describe how annoying it is but I won't do it because things aren't even gonna change (Candice with all the spotlight and Dri in 2 outfits flopping with Alessandra) then I will not mind if she leaves VS, which we know that won't happen right now.

Unremarkable Candice's Secret Fashion Show 2012 with One Word:SUCKS

Well actually it was great because it was her show not like Victoria's Secret Fashion Show where all models should be in :yuckky:

I mean they humiliated all the girls there,they actually let know the world that there is not Alessandra Ambrosio(who works for VS since 2000 and was in Pink campaign,didn't miss any runway and got the fb this year),Adriana Lima(Who been in VS the most,wore two Fantasy Bras,the only model who still keeps VS alive) there is just Blond skinny girl with annoying voice out there who does all the job... <_<

Expect that,I think VSFS 2011 was way better,everything from production to music...and 2011 Candice's opening was longer&better just like the 2010 when she didn't even open the show but she had grand opening for Country Girls...I just don't get what's wrong with VS?

But anyway,Adriana is much better than all those girls there :angry:

CANDICE? I would really love that betch if she didn't get ALL THE SPOTLIGHT EVERYTIME. I am over it! Alessandra wore the Fantasy Bra, that profile Candice got could be for her then. Or of course to Adriana, who worked out like crazy to get the body in such a short time and has been working with them for 13 years already (record).

Seriously, I can't get VS and I could waste my time writting billions of words to describe how annoying it is but I won't do it because things aren't even gonna change (Candice with all the spotlight and Dri in 2 outfits flopping with Alessandra) then I will not mind if she leaves VS, which we know that won't happen right now.