Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She doesn't have to be in every campaign but it looks like all the other models ARE in every campaign. No offence but I swear candice and erin haven't missed shit. But maybe adriana had something else to do, remember the super bowl commercials and vogue brazil and stuff like that. We don't know her personally so maybe she had been busy with something else.

140129005.jpg

140129026.jpg

140129007.jpg

I grabbed those 4 from the 'Candids' thread on BZ. Wow, her face looks so full, or filled out.

adriana-lima-candice-swanepoel-erin-heatherton-mondrian-hotel-miami-beach-02281206.jpg LOVE this one she's such a beauty :wub:

is it just me, or does she look reserved at this event? in terms of her personality/how she normally acts. She just doesn't seem as out there and crazy-fun careless as usual. As though she's a little uncomfortable. Either way, I'm glad she was at the event.

OrNx8.jpg

:idk::confused: working out today? recently? from the way it's phrased, could have been a work out that happened a while back and she's just explaining how her phone broke?

Just thought to bring it up because obviously if this happened today, it might poke holes in our on going theory which to me in most ways is almost fact

post-44858-0-1446013067-82285_thumb.jpg

:idk::confused: working out today? recently? from the way it's phrased, could have been a work out that happened a while back and she's just explaining how her phone broke?

Just thought to bring it up because obviously if this happened today, it might poke holes in our on going theory which to me in most ways is almost fact

I was just about to ask that. I never been pregnant so I was gonna ask if its normal to work out atleast a little bit when pregnant. Now as a person who has had their phone stolen and needed to get it replaced it takes a week for it to be replaced, I think thats the maximum. She could have went into the store and got it replaced it faster. Either way she has been exercising at the gym recently, it doesn't take more than like two weeks to get your phones replaced. And I know other people who had to get a new phone and it didn't take that long at all

It's completely normal that she is working out, you know ... Just because you're pregnant it doesn't mean you have to lay in the bed & eat the whole day, she's a model & she probably still cares about how she looks & she doesn't want to gain a whole lot of weight again, I'm sure she'll be more careful this time because she gained a lot of weight with Valentina. This time she has experience & she probably knows that she needs to still work out a bit & eat properly, she said herself that she let loose with Valentina

post-3972-0-1446013067-99296_thumb.jpg

I was just about to ask that. I never been pregnant so I was gonna ask if its normal to work out when pregnant. Now as a person who has had their phone stolen and needed to get it replaced it takes a week for it to be replaced, I think thats the maximum. She could have went into the store and got it replaced it faster. Either way she has been exercising at the gym recently, it doesn't take more than like two weeks to get your phones replaced. And I know other people who had to get a new phone and it didn't take that long at all

She's writing from her iPad and she was writing from her phone last night, so it happened today. And you can work out when you're pregnant like LS said.

Yes. It's all what you are use to. I work at a gym and I'm currently employed as a fitness instructor. I teach many classes including a pre-natal workout. It is completely normal for a woman to MAINTAIN her NORMAL workout, be it jogging, boxing, and cardio. As long as the woman has been doing it as her normal routine, a woman should NEVER begin a workout routine something that intense while she's pregnant. So whatever Adriana was doing before she was pregnant has probably been toned down a bit, but she's fine. Now after you pass the six month mark a woman should put aside a cardio workout and focus on pre-natal yoga or Pilates.

Yes she dropped it but, thats really bad damage. I expected like a cracked screen but her phones has a split between it too. Either that damage was a little gradual or she wasn't doing an exactly simple exercise. But Idk how it fell nor which direction though, so *kanye shrug*

MissLimaVzla... I wasn't suggesting she should lay in bed and do nothing. I've never been pregnant, and I'm not aware of what women generally do and don't do in terms of working out when they're along 2-3 months. I figured maybe walking or some type of light exercise, but I wasn't sure if going to the gym and doing ladder drills while pregnant was normal or not

I'm sure that I might be alone on this next opinion. I obviously am an Adriana fan much like most of you but I don't think that being a fan asserts that I can't disagree with anything she does. I don't understand why she keeps tweeting random pictures of herself. Most of the pictures have absolutely nothing to do with anything current or what she's discussing at the given time. For example, her latest tweet about Mavi jeans and being the face of it, if she was uploading a campaign picture...cool, but I don't understand why putting up a random picture of her face is really necessary. Same with putting up random pictures of herself to say good morning or good night, or just to ask "how is everyone doing this weekend?". She went from not being active on twitter at all to now uploading random unrelated pictures of herself for no reason. I'm not a fan because to me she has always been the one model that never tried to seek attention. Didn't call the Paparazzi on herself, didn't need to be at every event, didn't need to tweet pictures of herself from her phone. I don't understand why all of a sudden she tweets pictures of herself every other day if not daily.

:idk:

Have you thought about the big possibility that those tweets are made by her PR people/Agency & not Adriana? :idk: ... She's a celebrity after all. As long as she doesn't start hitting every party in NYC/LA or calling the paparazzis herself I'm happy, she's still one the most low-key models out there, especially because she's one of the few relevant models to the general audience

Have you thought about the big possibility that those tweets are made by her PR people/Agency & not Adriana? :idk: ... She's a celebrity after all. As long as she doesn't start hitting every party in NYC/LA or calling the paparazzis herself I'm happy, she's still one the most low-key models out there, especially because she's one of the few relevant models to the general audience

Yes I have thought about that possibility and I don't think that to be the case. If it was her agency and PR people that were tweeting the pictures of her they would have started doing so a long time ago, and I don't see them tweeting things about self confidence and attaching pictures of Adriana. I did acknowledge that she doesn't have to seek attention in most ways or go to parties and etc. I would never deny that she's still on eof the low key models out there, but I still find it to be strange that all of a sudden she has taken to promoting herself (not that she needs to) via Twitter.

Why would be weird that her agency suddenly took on her twitter? I'm 100% sure that her agency has always been managing her facebook page & those tweets with pictures attached are the ones that come from her facebook ... All they need to do is link facebook to twitter & that way whatever goes on facebook will go on twitter too

Why would be weird that her agency suddenly took on her twitter? I'm 100% sure that her agency has always been managing her facebook page & those tweets with pictures attached are the ones that come from her facebook ... All they need to do is link facebook to twitter & that way whatever goes on facebook will go on twitter too

Adriana has had twitter for a while. Up until a few months ago she had about 1 post on twitter. If it was just her agency that wanted to push pictures of her or wanted her to be more active on social networking tools, I believe that they would have done it long ago. She, or according to your opinion, they- use to upload pictures that were relevant to the timing. Such as, pictures from new work that comes out, pictures during the DK campaign, pictures from backstage of the VS fashion show. I find it strange that there's old pictures of her for pretty much no reason now. "Sometimes Black and White is better than color" :laugh: . It's just unnecessary IMO. Her's is one of the few models/celebrity accounts that I believe are actually managed by the celeb themselves. I guess we won't ever truly know, but that's just how I feel about it. Maybe it is influenced by her agency...maybe not... I wouldn't understand the sudden upsurge though.

:wave: Hi Dri fans, I am new to bellazon but have enjoyed reading your posts and comments the past few months. I think every one on here is so intellectual and enjoy reading everyone's different views on adriana(and the beautiful scans too!) I just wanted to say she looks beauitfuln in every candid I see of her. Pregnant or not I think her face looks so natural here. When her face is fuller i think she has a more youthful look. (remeber the 2010 vsfs, her face was so sunken in :( )I just am tired of seein vs blend their girls together. Remember when dri had beautiful ringlets and her hair seemed to fall inplace every shot and every candid of her and anymore (not just with lima) all the angels, i feel like they do the same bronze, same "au naturale", same expressions. I used to look forward to a vs catalog and now im just dumbstruck. Looking at this candid i just want to ask if anyone agrees/disagrees. If so why or why not? Im open to hearing what you guys think?

ps, happy to finally post on bz! :heart: