Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I know that Adriana is Brazilian and her ethnic background is of Caribeann, Portuguese, French, Native, Japanese... But I was wondering if anyone knew how much of each? (Like 1/2 Portuguese or 1/4 Japanese or whatever) Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i want to know too!

Guest Guest

you have to join and pay like 50-100$.

If you want any the pics from there just post them I have a membership

hey this is going to sound dumb... but do u guys know what the pics are called when they take hundreds and only put a couple of the good ones in the magazines? like the leftovers or extras or negatives or something? im sorry im really dumb right now. i just want to find some rare pics of her. but maybe they wont be on the internet because maybe the phtographer cant show them? :whistle: :(

dibujo6xl.th.jpg

this is new maybelline model, miranda, doesn't she looks to much to adriana? is maybelline trying to replace her????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's like asking if Adriana can be replaced? :whistle:

and we all know the answer to that ;)

I went to see Star Wars yesterday at Great Lakes Crossing (anyone who has been to southeast michigan might know the mall I'm talking about), anyways, they have probably the biggest VS store I have ever seen in person there.

I walked by it while I was walking around the mall to waste time before the movie, and in the front display case they have this huge black & white poster of Adriana. And by huge, I mean it had to be at least 15 feet long, and 10 feet tall. It took up most of the entire display case.

Next time I'm up that way I'll get a picture of it maybe, the thing is big. Not sure if I have seen this particular picture around or not either.

ok so i have an old photobucket account back from my chilax days with 374 pics of adriana, and im sick of having to remember to log in, so does anyone want it? its a free account, i put all my pics on it before they made the limit so its like 105% full, and if you delete any pics you cant put any more back on there. send me a pm if you do with the password you want and your email and ill put it on there

ok so i have an old photobucket account back from my chilax days with 374 pics of adriana, and im sick of having to remember to log in, so does anyone want it? its a free account, i put all my pics on it before they made the limit so its like 105% full, and if you delete any pics you cant put any more back on there. send me a pm if you do with the password you want and your email and ill put it on there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i want it i want it :laugh: :fun:

I went to see Star Wars yesterday at Great Lakes Crossing (anyone who has been to southeast michigan might know the mall I'm talking about), anyways, they have probably the biggest VS store I have ever seen in person there. 

I walked by it while I was walking around the mall to waste time before the movie, and in the front display case they have this huge black & white poster of Adriana. And by huge, I mean it had to be at least 15 feet long, and 10 feet tall. It took up most of the entire display case.

Next time I'm up that way I'll get a picture of it maybe, the thing is big. Not sure if I have seen this particular picture around or not either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

steal it ;)

they might not notice :whistle: