Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Not a cat fight love. I took my "happy pill" but I am still bitchy. Sure it is ok to make up a name, and even save photos, etc. but to steal them and post them with the fake tag is not right. I have friends that work hard to post photos and things. Love you Angie and I mean that with all my heart and soul Love. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you honey! :heart: :heart: :heart: Want to give that luv back! :kiss:

Yes, i totally know what you mean, i also hate it when people do that, because of all the hard work...

But we were "cat-fighting" about if it's wrong or right to use a photo of another person (like Adriana's) to make up a character.

Sure it's a little ridiculous, but I think if they are happy with it, let them do... but still i don't see such an extremely harm in it, can't help it!

Or did you just mean that with removing the tag? :blink:

Once again you’re personalizing things, this isn’t about you. Honey it seems as though you can’t comprehend what I am saying. I’ve been speaking in a mild manner. I don’t see how you could be offended by the last thing I wrote unless you’re hyper sensitive. I don’t like to argue I’m not going to explain myself or spell anything out any further. If you can’t deal with someone having a different of opinion like an mature adult then I suggest you take it somewhere else.

I agree they're in the wrong, and I can understand why you're pissed off at them. On the other hand, trying to understand a group of fantasists is NOT the same thing as defending them.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ugh yes I know I was just moody the other day from boy problems *throws rocks at rears boy* lol don’t mind me about that sweets. =)

Angie yes that is a good idea. I don’t like static in the air between people, if I offended you I didn’t intended to. We got off to a bad start so lets just forget about this and I think we should get along just fine. =)

Brooke that was not directed at you there is no reason to be sorry sweets!

:heart:

You know, honestly speaking, I think anyone who tries to pretend they are someone as famous as Adriana Lima is a straight up fool. HOW many people have seen her in Maybelline commercials or in VS ads? And how many people are dumb enough to believe she'd be hanging out in a MY Space place, trying to hook up with horny guys?

Not to mention... we here at Bellazon have had waaaaay too much trouble with trolls who pretend to be people they are NOT. God, the Megan Ewing pranksters alone are a pain in the ass. So these wackos who try to make others believe they are supermodels are just pathetic as all hell-- especially when they try to deceive fans of those models! :p

I remember it was this site,that was adriana limas "look alikes" it was so funn,one girl though looked a bit like her,and was beautiful...this is a looong time ago,so dont remember the site..maybe it was chilax?Have absolutly no idea,i wasnt so familiar with chilax

I remember it was this site,that was adriana limas "look alikes" it was so funn,one girl though looked a bit like her,and was beautiful...this is a looong time ago,so dont remember the site..maybe it was chilax?Have absolutly no idea,i wasnt so familiar with chilax

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think I remember the picture.. I may have saved it. I'll look later

I didn't mean you Brooke.  That was only referring to the quoted post :blush:  :kiss:

What i am trying to say is that it is not wrong to make up somebody as your  character on the internet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually it is very wrong to steal and identity of another person and then toy with others emotions....which is what these trolls do...all they do is cause havoc....stealing an identity is stealing an identity. personally i have had my identity stolen in real life....its not a fun experience what i went through to get it back. this troll we have has claimed to be adriana lima so many times that everyone practically realizes that its the same person doing the same thing again. people have to realize that the reason adriana does what she does is because she is special and its her job as a model. if every girl looked like a model then there would be no reason for models would there? the bottom line is that you have to be yourself and people will love you for who you are but to steal someones identity....even on the internet...a made up fantasy it is not right....especially when you try to pass yourself as that person when clearly your not.

You can only steal the identity of real persons, but not from someone that is made up by your fantasy.

A friend of mine was member of a forum where all were pretenders, it was kinda obligation! They did not pretend to be extremely rich or beautiful models, but to look like monsters, extremely ugly, and she told me it was so much fun!

I don't agree with the point that you deceive other people. How sure is anything that is posted on the internet? I can only speak for myself, but when i am online, i always have in back of my mind that there is no guarantee for the truth, so i don't get disappointed.

You can only be deceived and hurt by them if you let them, if you take them too serious, know what i mean?

After all it is relative, that can happen to you in real life, too, even worse. I believe this is a risk you have to take as well in life as in the internet.

Of course it is silly if someone pretents to be a famous model. But so what? I don't say: "Get out of here", I am above that and just ignore them. Those who pretend in order to annoy others are idiots, i know, but for those who don't want to do any harm and only want fun... i can live with that.

I love you all, this is just my opinion, i don't want to insult anybody :wub: :wub: :kiss:

Hello everyone. Love you all. I feel I must clear up something.  First, it is ok to save a photo of Adriana. Second, to post on another site as your own, that is just wrong. Maybe I took it wrong but I think that is what happened. Be happy little trolls of who you are. You are special and you don't need to pretend. There are lots of horny guys in here that would love you for you. Am I bitching, you bet I am. That makes me super special.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Love you all. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

You can only steal the identity of real persons, but not from someone that is made up by your fantasy.

A friend of mine was member of a forum where all were pretenders, it was kinda obligation! They did not pretend to be extremely rich or beautiful models, but to look like monsters, extremely ugly, and she told me it was so much fun!

I don't agree with the point that you deceive other people. How sure is anything that is posted on the internet? I can only speak for myself, but when i am online, i always have in back of my mind that there is no guarantee for the truth, so i don't get disappointed.

You can only be deceived and hurt by them if you let them, if you take them too serious, know what i mean?

After all it is relative, that can happen to you in real life, too, even worse. I believe this is a risk you have to take as well in life as in the internet.

Of course it is silly if someone pretents to be a famous model. But so what? I don't say: "Get out of here", I am above that and just ignore them. Those who pretend in order to annoy others are idiots, i know, but for those who don't want to do any harm and only want fun... i can live with that.

I love you all, this is just my opinion, i don't want to insult anybody  :wub:  :wub:  :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You didn't witness the whole MissIsabella incident did you? It was sad to what an extent this girl would go to to try to have members believe she was Adriana's spitting image, and a whole lot of other BS ("ooh I had those boots from the VS fashion show"). Yeah people exaggerate and lie on the internet all the time. People usually end up calling them on it. It's never okay to steal someone's pictures and pose them as your own (unless it's like a role playing community, where they specify they're only playing the part of a celebrity).