Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Bwahaha! There's this morning show that I listen to everday on the way to work and they were talking about Adriana :ddr:

Apparently the guys were just stunned about her and Jaric dating because she's gorgeous and he's well...:p

Here's a link to their site with a picture of Adri (old) and one of Jaric with the title "Hot People and Not-So Hot People" lol!

Bwahaha! There's this morning show that I listen to everday on the way to work and they were talking about Adriana :ddr:

Apparently the guys were just stunned about her and Jaric dating because she's gorgeous and he's well...:p

Here's a link to their site with a picture of Adri (old) and one of Jaric with the title "Hot People and Not-So Hot People" lol!

Heh. Is it bad that side-by-side comparison totally made me laugh? :ninja:

Heh. Is it bad that side-by-side comparison totally made me laugh? :ninja:

It made me laugh too :ninja: Especially everything they were saying. The main guy was just gawking over how gorgeous Adri was and then kept on going on how dorky Jaric looks and was just like "This is the hottest supermodel of all time and she's dating Lunchbox!" (Lunchbox is the nickname for one of the other guys that work there and it was his way of joking around that Adri so out of his league)

Jaric is the luckiest guy in the world to have

such a sweet girlfriend ( If Adri really is his girl friend )

But if Adriana really is his girlfriend he is really lucky!

She has such a nice heart, and you can tell from her videos

and her smile and you can even tell by her choice in men.

She doesn't care how they look or how unattractive they are

she cares about their personality and good soul

:heart:

Jaric is the luckiest guy in the world to have

such a sweet girlfriend ( If Adri really is his girl friend )

But if Adriana really is his girlfriend he is really lucky!

She has such a nice heart, and you can tell from her videos

and her smile and you can even tell by her choice in men.

She doesn't care how they look or how unattractive they are

she cares about their personality and good soul

:heart:

More Marko and Adriana stuff :D

"Hey Adriana ... You certainly aren't hurting, but it's your man's minutes that are really doing the trick." - Caption under her picture :rofl:

That's good news though. For Jaric that is. I guess he wasn't getting that much play time before he started dating Adriana :laugh:

Full story here :hehe:

http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/its_h...del_071129.html

Oh man, I can't wait until the 11th and they play my team (Wizards) and kicks the Wovles asses :rofl: :whistle: Sorry Adriana :D

I just found this guys

Adriana Lima, Selita Ebanks and Marisa Miller, accompany Mayor Johnny Grant, to Guantanamo Bay to visit the troops. They leave Tomorrow Friday the 29th of November! The girls will all take part in a "Hollywood-style" parade on the base Saturday, with Grant serving as grand marshal.

credit- couturechick

lol I thought she was going to Iraq or something, still thats a noteworthy thing to do. I am proud of her.

It's weird how most of those commenters think Adriana has masculine features and a square jaw-line. Goes to show how subjective beauty is.

Also most seemed to prefer Adriana when she was heavier. Now everyone is saying she looks like a man and a 12 year old boy again!

I think 'curvy' is societies favorite body-shape, not the skinny-model type. I've never met a man that likes really skinny women. Women on the other hand, seem to admire really skinny women. Possibly why model forums have 75% more women!

It's weird how most of those commenters think Adriana has masculine features and a square jaw-line. Goes to show how subjective beauty is.

Also most seemed to prefer Adriana when she was heavier. Now everyone is saying she looks like a man and a 12 year old boy again!