Bellazon

Serlina Hohmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

I always thought she will look better with shorter hair. It kind of makes her look a bit more versatile.

Because I want to see her everywhere!! And she's got the ambition, unlike other GNTM contestants who are just happy to get invited to events in Germany.

9 hours ago, Sheila said:

She shot many weeks ago, mid of august for Go Style magazine. See post from 11.08. page 9.

I wonder that we still see no editorial? But I have no idea how to find?

I wasn't successful in finding the "editorial" either, but I'll keep my eyes on it...

And I don't think that it was necessarily for "GOStyle Magazine". I think Serlina tried to tag one of the Moran Stavizki and tagged "GoStyleMagazine" which belongs to Moran Stavizki.

I searched all my sources for online and print magazines and could not find that magazine for sale anywhere except for this site and the website doesn't mention Serlina or the photographer Ron Kedmi or the Stylist Rihana Limor at all...

Great find! Thanks  Charlie! :clap:There are some amazing and really good editorial images inside. Love the ones where she is in motion , the white and the red one and also the green outfit where she is sitting at the sand dune.... In love with her editorial work. She has such a strong face. I want to see more!!! and I want to see her photographed by some well known fotografers. She is such a great girl, hope someone important gets notice of her!

1 hour ago, feyre said:

She needs to go to NY and try to get signed there. Now she actually has a very decent portfolio. 

Yes indeed, I could imagine the American Fashionmarked would love her! But we don't know much about her next steps. She is still in trouble with One Eins and so I think she will do next steps very calm.  I think because of this the other agencys like Modelwerk & Modellink are not updating her portfolio, it is very decent at moment. There would be so many nice shots she did the last months who would be perfectly matching to it. Her Editorial work f.e. Supreme mag & others are missing , also her work for Tamnoon and Castro are not updated....also the wedding fashion images etc. Only the first images out of this Blazer & AT Magazine edits are shown. Sadly at moment very one- sided. But I hope they will update soon.