Bellazon

Andreea Diaconu
Thumbnail

bluered

She skipped the whole runway season last month. And not much work in print since she shot for VS SWIM :idk:

Ah ok, she has some documents problems. among others she doesn't have a visa (green card for US) anymore. That's what her agent said on instagram. Also, she usually doesn't post stuff related to jobs on instagram or twitter, so who knows, maybe she had other shoots. 

Edit: this is probably why she is in Romania for the last couple of weeks. 

WTH!! Obama signed a bill on immigration not too long ago. Should at least give her a green card. prioritize her FFS :neo2:

WTH!! Obama signed a bill on immigration not too long ago. Should at least give her a green card. prioritize her FFS :neo2:

Haha! I think she is back in US now, but yeah, she was stuck in Romania for a month because of this, probably. 

She looks great in the new VS. Thanks guys, 

I don't think I've seen this before, sorry if they're re-post and please let me know, I'll take them out. I looked at the pictures from then, but there are a few I can't see anymore. 

They were taken when the VS Swim 2014 shoot happened. 

Photo  Paola Ambrosi de Magistris

post-90749-0-1446118006-42758_thumb.jpg post-90749-0-1446118006-44993_thumb.jpg 

@paolaandmurray, http://pamu.com/

And one more from the Hugo Boss S/S 2015 Shooting. 

post-90749-0-1446118006-4686_thumb.jpg 

In honor of her birthday, a blast from the past. Happy birthday Andreea :fun: :fun:

Conde Nast Traveler December 2006

post-84404-0-1446118008-51202_thumb.jpg

Wow, she was like 15 here :heart: . That's a castle from Romania in the background btw :hehe:

I don't really follow VS that much, but isn't VS Pink a step down for her? Maybe it would make sense if she would fit this line, but I feel that she is too much of a classic beauty for Pink. Sure, you can barely see her face in this pictures, and while I think her body is smoking, there are plenty of new girls out there with better bodies than her they could use. Same goes for Emily DiDonato. 

Like it or not, VS is major exposure for any model. And exposure equals $.Name of the game.

Oh, I agree, it's great that she works with VS, but I just find it odd that after she worked for the main swim line, she was on the cover of a catalog and in a promo video she is now back with Pink. Isn't Pink the starting point for VS, the place where they test the models, where they either go to work for the more important lines or die? (or just stay there forever)? 

With VS you never know. I mean, look at Jac for example. She had shot for the mainline for a pretty long time throughout last year and at the fashion show, they only gave her a PINK outfit (and she's prepped to be an angel by the looks of the swim show). Luckily, Andreea still fits PINK's demographic and doesn't look so out of place like Magda and Emily do.