Bellazon

Andreea Diaconu
Thumbnail

bluered

^Same! But the only place where I kind of expected her to be was DVF. 

But it's a weird season in NY. Karlie only did DVF, Joan only Givenchy, Anna Ewers only Wang, and there are a bunch of big models in NY now that didn't walk at all either. Lara, Doutzen, Lilly D, Vanessa Axente etc. and Adriana and Toni walked some unknown show.  maybe this season it's all about fresh meat (and Julia Nobis and Hanne G forever).

+Preview of her interview for Vogue NL. http://www.vogue.nl/artikel/preview-interview-met-covermodel-andreea-diaconu

I think the reason a lot of the big models did one show so far is because of the anniversary factor. Wang and Tisci both celebrated 10 years so they had their muses (Anna, Joan) as exclusives.

It was weird Karlie wasn't at Carolina Herrera today, but maybe she had to choose between DVF and CH.

I think the reason a lot of the big models did one show so far is because of the anniversary factor. Wang and Tisci both celebrated 10 years so they had their muses (Anna, Joan) as exclusives.

It was weird Karlie wasn't at Carolina Herrera today, but maybe she had to choose between DVF and CH.

I think karlie was an exclusive for dvf this nyfw bec she's in the fall 2015 campaign.

If diddy was an exclusive for RL it better be for a good reason. *cough* 2016 spring campaign *cough*

^I think it's more of a management issue, probably her agency is trying to sell her as a bigger model than she actually is at this moment. 

VOGUE Spain October 2015 cover shot by Benny Horne! Her second vogue cover this month and her fourth this year! 

f8f9d4436324737.jpg  :wub2:

+my god, that 25 Magazine video must be the hottest thing she has ever done. Gonna leave here the direct link!