Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Jobs we are still waiting for:

London/ UK

- shooting asumed for Monsoon assessoires, London 23. November 2018

- unknown shooting(s) rest of the week, London 24.-25. November 2018, one with strong makeup, red lips. Tests also possible?

Sydney Australia

- Further shooting at the same studio (as Sir the Label),  strong makeup, big hair, 60 th year style, possible editorial? Wearing Chanel, Sydney 15. January 2019

- Shooting for House of Quirky, Sydney, 24. January 2019

- unknown Shooting, Sydney , 29.+30.January 2019 (possible also Camilla&Marc)?

- Shooting for Elms& King Handbags, Sydney. 12. Februar 2019

Germany/ Europe

- Two days in Munich Germany, 29.04.+30.04.2019, possible agency visit at MM and possible job or tests, polas? No further information.

- Shooting in Milan Italy, for Etro, possible for Etro Cruise lookbook or catalogue 2020, Milan, 21.May 2019

New York/ USA

- Lookbook or catalogue shooting for Brooksbrothers, New York City, 10.July 2019

- Unkown shooting, strong makeup and styling, Designer clothes, Ph: Carmeron Postforoosh, possible Editorial shot, New York City, 14.July 2019

Europe

- Editorial Shootinig for Quality Magazine CH, Ph: Detlef Schneider, Munich, 06. August 2019

- Shooting , lake Como, Como Italy, Ph: Andreas Ortner, Stylist: Margie Otte, for Peter Hahn10. August 2019

- Shooting in Düsseldorf Germany, possible lookbook or catalogue shoot, 15. August 2019=> might be that Esprit lookbook,catalogue shot posted above?

- Further shooting day , unknown what they shot, place?, possible test, or again lookbook Esprit etc, 16. August 2019

Any news or hints if she will try the NYFW?

I really would see her there successful walking... Castings will soon start.

Or she only tries the European Big 4, but this is more difficult esp. Milan and Paris, but possible she also tries this time also London?😎 

5 hours ago, Sheila said:

She will not attend castings for the NYFW!!

Too sad and a big disappointment for all sides😪 That is a breaking statement esp. from Society Management  for me. Possible she will try the European Big 4.

I've been following the discussion in the other forum (but don't have an account there), and I'm a little confused everybody there seems to think NYFW would have been the absolute best choice for her. This season, NYFW will be smaller and less important than ever, and when you look at breakout models from the past few seasons, not a lot of them actually started in NYC. There's been a bit of a pattern in at least the last 3 to 4 years or so: First season girls who did very well at NYFW usually slowed down considerably in Europe, whereas the ones that were here to stay started to emerge in London, or even as late as Milan or Paris.

At this point, London is as good a starting point as New York, NYFW has been on a downhill path for years, and London did a good job catching up. The whole idea of NYFW being the top notch fashion week to attend has become very outdated (if it's ever been true in the first place). I do think she fits London, even better than New York, and I hope that's the strategy they'll be going for this season. Obviously the Milan-Paris strategy from last season didn't turn out to be such a smart move, but London could actually work. So I wouldn't necessarily call it a disappointment, at least not quite yet.

Thank you for your thoughts  and welcome here. Yes it is smaller sure, but with a pushing agency behind she could have tried it with success. I really saw her at the NYFW, she would match there. Rather than Milan or Paris. Last year it was not easy there for her. Milan no success and Paris was only rounded up with Balmain.

We have no sign what is planned, I only think London might be a choice instead, but at this point I really dont know what her agencies are planning with her. I think we will see the next view weeks....😊

Sorry when it comes over in such way, but it is my point of view and for me and others I know it was really sad to see her flying yesterday not to NYC as awaited, while flying instead to Barcelona to do something commercial possible again Bershka... or something else as confirmed now.

all the important casting directors are at nyfw, and she isn't a new face any more. so just starting in London or Milan isn't going to work. she would need to do ny at first, maybe do London and than Milan and Paris. 

As a promising new faces you can skip ny and London and start in Milan.