Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

I have Vogue Ru April 2004 (cover, ed and big article), Nov 2002 (ed) and april 2003 (article with HOME PIC) :whistle: Maybe I'll go to France? :whistle:

:woot: welcome to France :D

and I have some other things that you probably don't have but I won't say anything :whistle:

i want to know :|

and i probably have stuff that you don't have either :blah:

I have Vogue Ru April 2004 (cover, ed and big article), Nov 2002 (ed) and april 2003 (article with HOME PIC) :whistle: Maybe I'll go to France? :whistle:

:woot: welcome to France :D

I'm pllanning my trip on the summer vacation... When the Haute Couture week will start? :whistle:

i don't live in Paris :ermm:

No matter... I'll find the way to take a pic of Zhenya :evil:

yeah, but actually i lived near kazan for few years, so i can say with all this responsibility: kazan is shitty place :whistle:

it cannot be shitty if the most beautiful girl in the world was born there :trout:

BTW do any of you know where Stas Svetlichnyy was born ? :ninja: and how is Perm ? :D

no it's normal for russia: a lot of awesome ladies were born in province! and i must notice that tatarstan (the region where kazan located) girls are ubercool :yes:

it is ! if marios and eugenia have a son, do you really think i'll let you get near him ? :ninja:

who him? :brows:

why old men can date young girls but older women can't do the same? disrimination <_<

it's old man dating a young guy in that case :whistle:

yeah, but actually i lived near kazan for few years, so i can say with all this responsibility: kazan is shitty place :whistle:

it cannot be shitty if the most beautiful girl in the world was born there :trout:

BTW do any of you know where Stas Svetlichnyy was born ? :ninja: and how is Perm ? :D

I was in Perm and in Kazan when I was 13... Pity I didn't know about Zhenya that time <_< :laugh: Actually, Kazan's airport is better that Perm... That's all :laugh:

it is ! if marios and eugenia have a son, do you really think i'll let you get near him ? :ninja:

who him? :brows:

why old men can date young girls but older women can't do the same? disrimination <_<

it's old man dating a young guy in that case :whistle:

and in my case it's a young older woman dating a young guy :laugh:

I was in Perm and in Kazan when I was 13... Pity I didn't know about Zhenya that time <_< :laugh: Actually, Kazan's airport is better that Perm... That's all :laugh:

:rofl:

i want to know :|

and i probably have stuff that you don't have either :blah:

ok, I'll show you mine if you come here and show me yours :p

:rofl: that sounded dirty :blink:

:laugh: The Kazan vs Perm match could be the Volodina vs Poly match :shifty:

and in my case it's a young older woman dating a young guy :laugh:

In you're case it's a child molestor dating NOBODY <_<