Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

I think the reason that we dont see her that much in shows any more is because she doesnt go to that many castings. Do remeber she has been modelling for about 5 years full on, so shes probably just taking a break. We still see at the haunte couture shows, which are the most prestigeous. Im just happy thats shes starting to once again appear in vogue editorials! It been so long!

Plus, has anyone seen how she opens the dsquared show?? i just saw it and it was mad! She comes out of this square and the whole background is surrounded with chains and people. Its awesome. Just hope that she kow gets the campaign for dsquared!

Plus, has anyone seen how she opens the dsquared show?? i just saw it and it was mad! She comes out of this square and the whole background is surrounded with chains and people. Its awesome. Just hope that she kow gets the campaign for dsquared!

Carol Trentini already got the FW campaign <_<

szarik thanks!

szarik thanks!

apparently Raquel is in the campaign as well :ninja:

Cypress, i love your animations, thank you !!!

And Szarik, thanks so much, i was looking at her style.com portfolio yesterday and it reminded me of how great she's always been :hehe:

szarik thanks!

she didn't get the campaign for dsquared? aww .. that's kinda sad. :blush:

i wonder what campaigns she'll get though. :wave:

She'll probably get Eres again (I think)

i think Jeremy said a few weeks ago that he saw a pic of another girl in the window of one of the Eres stores in Paris... it was definitely too soon to be a new campaign, but since they usually only have the campaign-girl in their window... :cry: i'm crossing my fingers though !

I think one day Zhenya will be in the Hemes ad

I never thought about it but she would totally fit the brand ! Plus Jean Paul Gaultier is the designer for Hermes so it could very well happen :wub: