Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Eugenia used to be everywhere when she was a new face, i think it's fair that other girls should have their moment of glory now but i do think that most of the new girls have nothing on Eugenia... of course i wish we saw her more than just a few shows every year but she's achieved such a great career so far that whenever i see her i'm reminded of all the great things she's done :wub: modeling is a cruel world, you can never have enough of your favourite models unless you like them from the moment they get discovered to the moment they stop their career :laugh: i wish i was interested in models at the time Eugenia started out...

Eugenia is one of the best models, and yes, every model should have their time but the only decent models who have come out in the past 2-3 seasons have been sasha p, tanya and a few more but nothing spectacular. When eugenia came out daria wewbowy, natasha poly, gemma ward, michelle burswell, tiu kiuk, hana soukpova, marija v, elise crombez, caroline weinburg, nicole trunfio and julia stegner all came out as well and these were the best models and they still are. These new models have absolutely nothing on them.

i think eugenia came out before daria natasha and gemma :p

anyways Tanya is here part of my eugenia collection :shifty: i didn't photograph the clippings yet because i have tons but i might do it if i have nothing to do :laugh:

first the magazines with Eugenia on the cover :woot:

65193491xq3.jpg

Then the magazines inside of which eugenia has an editorial (without being on the cover) - i'm waiting for one more that i've bought off ebay a few days ago :woot:

39050602ay0.jpg

FInally the catalogs :woot: (i also have the J Crew catalog but i received it as clippings and couldn't find it at the time of taking the pic :p )

35020852zc3.jpg