Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Some stupid "Tufi" banned her of his show just because that Vanity fair comment. <_<

yeah we saw the article... well too bad for him i guess, six shows is awesome for eugenia :clap: (she would have done 8 if Jean Paul Gaultier hadn't insisted so much to have her in his show :cain: :laugh: :clap: :p )

no rapidshare and no megaupload tanya, right ?

and thiago, yes she did and yes she's brazilian but i don't know what models she likes... she's doing a great coverage of SPFW though, posting HQ's for every show, taking pics and doing interviews :woot:

and thiago, yes she did and yes she's brazilian but i don't know what models she likes... she's doing a great coverage of SPFW though, posting HQ's for every show, taking pics and doing interviews :woot:

WOW, I hope is the same pandinha I know because I have her msn, so I'll ask her about it :drool:

WOW, I hope is the same pandinha I know because I have her msn, so I'll ask her about it :drool:

haha i guess there can't be 2 :p

wow. that was such a cute interview. she's such a darling. :heart:

i didn't know vanity fair printed a correction. better late than never i guess. :whistle:

hey! i thought she was going to do milan. hmm. wonder why she won't do it anymore. maybe it's too taxing. i remember seeing on ftv before that some models consider milan fashion week as the most tiring. compared to new york or paris, there are more shows in a day. oh well. :blush:

eugenia and i disagree on one thing though: i love vodka. so yummy. :laugh:

Ahnn, you know Ana ? It's her.

Noooo :( , pandinha I know is Fernanda :cry: And I thought it couldn't be two pandinhas in this world hahahahahahahahaha

Noooo :( , pandinha I know is Fernanda :cry: And I thought it couldn't be two pandinhas in this world hahahahahahahahaha

Nahh, the only Panda I know it's my long time friend ANA. And she's a member on TFS and she's working at SPFW for them. But I don't know any Fernanda. :(

I think you should just ask her. :D