Bellazon

Beautiful Female Artworks

Cult Icon

On 7/9/2021 at 4:32 AM, Cult Icon said:

It's a remake of a very old, classic game.  

I have distinct memories that this game was a big hit with middle school kids and I missed out back then on conversations about it.  I was 2-3 years behind everyone else in upgrading from the Super Nintendo to the playstation. I was bitter about missing out on the Playstation.

When I finally got the PS, it was AFTER I got the N64 and I didn't have many games for the PS at all.  The only FF game I had was VIII and I didn't like it very much.  

It seems that of the old FF, VII was the best one and VIII was disappointing.   I think they are up to 14?  now.  I don't follow final fantasy.

I never had a PS when I was a kid, I was only a PC gamer until very recently (I bought a PS4 because of some great PS/console exclusives like: Horizon ZD, Ghost of Tsushima, RDR2 before it was released on PC, etc.)

I didn't play the original FF7, though I remember watching some anime about it with a friend (and I didn't really get the story at the time). The remake is wonderful. One of the most beautiful games I've played and even if it's linear/directive, I still enjoy it a lot.

The imagination of Japanese creatives seems to be boundless and without constraints. They don't follow any moral/political/marketing rules, they just want to create original content.

The female characters are wonderful. Every single one of them is beautiful, complex and very likeable.

65c9916fc05130e750ac8a52b64818a5.gif

On 7/19/2021 at 6:27 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I didn't play the original FF7, though I remember watching some anime about it with a friend (and I didn't really get the story at the time). The remake is wonderful. One of the most beautiful games I've played and even if it's linear/directive, I still enjoy it a lot.

Like Re2 and Re 3 for Resident evil,  FF 7 is still the iconic game of the franchise.  Sometime after the game came out, there was also a Final Fantasy movie that appeared in US theaters.  FF7 is the only game that people who don't know FF know a little about. 

I don't quite know why as I don't follow Final Fantasy.  There have been many games after FF7, but occasionally I see people who internet usernames of "Sephorith".  Seems like the story of FF7 was something special and particularly memorable. 

One of the things I appreciate about J-Horror is the focus on the "horror of the mundane".  To me this type of horror hits closest to home: the horror of urban shitholes, homeless people, slums, run-down rural towns, urban nightlife, trains, etc.  It is closer to life than zombies and werewolves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

TBH I don't know, this is her instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/imangiegriffin/?hl=en

She barely looks like the photos (extremely photoshopped, extreme makeup so it's basically a work of art lol)

https://www.reddit.com/r/AngieGriffin/

Wow, I don't liker her insta, it's so fake it hurts the eyes... Her Street fighter one was good (not too much makeup), but the rest is meh...

(and, come to think of it, her bewbs look fake :ninja:)