Bellazon

Can Anyone Please Identify Any Of These Lovely Ladies?

GasolineDion

Hello, I hope whomever reads this message is well.

My apologies if this topic isn't in the correct place. I did try to find where that might be.

Now, there are a few different women that I'm trying to identify here.

I've attached the images in 'groups'. So, I hope that they're not all over the place.

If anyone can help identify them I'll be grateful.

If I've done anything wrong please let me know and I'll rectify it.

Thanks for your time.

I've found out the the model in the first 8 images has done work for a whole heap of different sites. Some of them are Tobi, Forever 21, PacSun, David Lerner, 2020Ave and Love Culture.

The next 9 are all from Forever 21. I haven't seen her on any other site. Believe me, I've looked.

The next 6 are just from Forever 21.

The last 3 are the Vanilla Beach brand and I found them on Target.com.

Thanks again.

30cd5d83d9e462aaeabfed48b9a61374.jpg 67d54bcff218fab5a085a90084c06c98.jpg 600x900 (37).jpg 4223394_YH10214_2048x2048.jpg 11258087_149521158728804_1109869274_n (1).jpg 1000044706_915_1.jpg black-set-free-strapless-crop-top (4).jpg D3885_Color_32_grande.jpg 55a1f406c4d54.jpg 79245-contemporary-box-pleated-cami (1).jpg forever-21-tomato-cutout-back-shift-dress-red-product-0-215935929-normal.jpeg love-21-amber-drawstring-cutout-top-product-1-871550399-normal.jpeg love-21-blackgrey-space-dye-pattern-top-black-product-1-160317980-normal.jpeg love-21-black-tulle-combo-dress-product-1-907587210-normal (1).jpeg pleated-sateen-top-standard.jpg rust-forever21-embroidered-pintuck-cami-dress-screen.jpg 7d469fe99724dffe7000ebd89b7a6440.jpg forever-21-navywhite-crocheted-leaf-print-romper-blue-product-3-352364815-normal.jpeg m_562c4d81f0137dabcd00aa30.jpg 059d784f6bfd762dc3f7427400f13d6e.jpg 283b2cf294c847b658e45d9c0ab376d3.jpg forever-21-blackred-tile-print-off-the-shoulder-dress-black-product-2-859825132-normal (1).jpeg forever-21-cream-off-the-shoulder-floral-lace-dress-beige-product-2-401430921-normal (1).jpeg 7a4cc0c791aa7a2bd2923e1ca5d04345.jpg 87e3b6_8f25fbfe636a431b8efbe46246c71b65.jpg 50942695_Alt01 (1).jpg

Edited by GasolineDion
Updated with a bit more info to hopefully make it easier to identify the models contained therein.

Next timeyou want to do a massive set of ids, I'd suggest you do groupings, but label each grouping with a number so we could reply and say:  Group 1 is XXXX, Group 4 is YYY. 

You clearly need a better organization for us to call out what we know (other than LINE 1, or LINE 3...) than "all these images" clumped together.

As well, we try to ID in "digestible" portions.  You don't have to do all these in 1 very busy post - rather, just do a similar group PER post if you'd like.  And it's NOT just about facial imaging.  You can help us help you by trying to organize the images together by face, sure but ALSO by vendor, or manufacturer and even add a year so we can zero in on where to find more info.

As an example (I did a request a bit ago and I included the vendor, campaign, year as WELL AS an image...) that give people a lot to work with to help me.

Finally, have you tried reverse image searching ANY of these?

Use google's reverse image searcher to see if it can find names or give you something to work from.

http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi

Hi Xerus

Thanks heaps for those great suggestions. I'll definitely keep them in mind for next time.

What I might do now then is try to find out where those images came from and I'll update my post.

Also, I have been using Google's Reverse Image Searcher (Although I didn't know that's what it was called)

It's helped by giving me more images of the people that I've been searching for but no names unfortunately.

Hi Xerus

Thanks heaps for those great suggestions. I'll definitely keep them in mind for next time.

What I might do now then is try to find out where those images came from and I'll update my post.

Also, I have been using Google's Reverse Image Searcher (Although I didn't know that's what it was called)

It's helped by giving me more images of the people that I've been searching for but no names unfortunately.

9 hours ago, GasolineDion said:

Hi Xerus

Reverse image searching isn't a panacea.  Yeah sure, sometimes it drops the perfect id on you with 1 try, right up front, and ya do the happy dance and think it was easy.

Many times, you have to scroll through a bunch of pages, and finally on page 5 you get a lead on a blog entry with *might* have a name.

Finally, a strategy some of the more seasoned id people here and elsewhere use is to try ALL the pictures you have of the same model, one after the other, and see which one gives you the best leads (which you then follow).  Many times a campaign has 16-20 images, but a model might put 1 of that group on an instagram page, or facebook page or a model agency page - and you testing a bunch of images sequentially finds that single jewel in a sea of worthless sand.

So don't give up - run ALL your images through the searching tools - and then see if something pops for you.

PS:  A good EXAMPLE of a multi-model ID effort is here.  Use some of these ideas to reorganize YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

On 12/29/2016 at 1:55 AM, Xerus said:

Reverse image searching isn't a panacea.  Yeah sure, sometimes it drops the perfect id on you with 1 try, right up front, and ya do the happy dance and think it was easy.

Many times, you have to scroll through a bunch of pages, and finally on page 5 you get a lead on a blog entry with *might* have a name.

Finally, a strategy some of the more seasoned id people here and elsewhere use is to try ALL the pictures you have of the same model, one after the other, and see which one gives you the best leads (which you then follow).  Many times a campaign has 16-20 images, but a model might put 1 of that group on an instagram page, or facebook page or a model agency page - and you testing a bunch of images sequentially finds that single jewel in a sea of worthless sand.

So don't give up - run ALL your images through the searching tools - and then see if something pops for you.

PS:  A good EXAMPLE of a multi-model ID effort is here.  Use some of these ideas to reorganize YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

Thanks again. Would you believe that whenever I've done a 'Reverse Search' type thing I've only just looked through the images that came up. It never occurred to me to actually scroll through the other aspects of what the search found. So, I'll definitely do that.

I really appreciate your help with this. Thanks again.

On 12/28/2016 at 9:55 AM, Xerus said:

An excellent idea, though I must report I spent a pleasant half hour yesterday trying that with all the Ellipse Nuit pics (that lovely elusive model we've been searching for forever), with no luck. No model agency pics, no hint of a name on the many sites where the pics are reproduced, a photographer who has done some Ellipse Nuit work, but didn't post this model's pics. Ah well...

4 hours ago, nightowl said:

An excellent idea, though I must report I spent a pleasant half hour yesterday trying that with all the Ellipse Nuit pics (that lovely elusive model we've been searching for forever), with no luck. No model agency pics, no hint of a name on the many sites where the pics are reproduced, a photographer who has done some Ellipse Nuit work, but didn't post this model's pics. Ah well...

Thanks nightowl.

I understand how that would be a pleasant 1/2 hr.  Yes.  I've tried my own advice on that particular model for the Ellipse Nuit images, and I had no luck either.  But time solves a lot of these ids, although it sounds like I'm not alone in wanting this id before the year 3000.

Happy New Year to you.

• 2 months later...