Bellazon

Westworld

Michael*

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

Ake expects Dolores (Deathbringer) to end everyone. It makes me continue to be unsure where the line is between the hosts being awake and the underlining programming from when they were created.

what do you mean ?

According to the end of S1, the "new people" that Ford made his "new narrative" about doesn't seem to be Dolores and her gang but rather the natives. This is a major paradigm shift. Dolores is referred to as "the villian named Wyatt" in S1.  Also, in S1, Ford talks to Teddy and implies that there is supposed to be a conflict between "Wyatt" and Teddy in his new narrative.

I have no idea what to expect with Old William.  In the preview, ford tosses something over to him and it goes through his hand.  There is also this:

Q3aT6Rll.png

This may be the end for Old William.

s3qQr9d.png

preview photos of E9 and 10

https://imgur.com/a/TUsmUOo#G2HrFq3

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

why do you delete your posts?

I don't know why I deleted that one, I don't remember it.

Sometimes I post when tired or in a hurry and don't like the post after reading them later. Rewording might be a better option in some cases.   :smile:

initial thoughts: what a long mess of a finale, this season reminds me of "Dark Knight Rises".   It seems to me that the showrunners courageously overreached.   High ambition, lots of interesting ideas, about 20 good scenes... but the whole thing doesn't really jell together as a story and create emotional depth, narrative progression and payoff.  I can't say that I'm looking forward to Season 3 much if this continues. :excl:  more later