Bellazon

Sergio Ramos
Thumbnail

Tali

Sergio's denial about his relship with Lara! :whistle:

A través de Facebook el jugador blanco salió ayer al paso de los rumores que lo relacionan sentimentalmente con la periodista Lara Álvarez: «No es habitual que haga esto pero hoy, por ser hoy, lo haré: No mantengo ninguna relación sentimental con Lara, es una amiga y los que me conocen saben bien quién es la que me quita el sueño». Pues eso.

Translate: I don't usually do this, but I'll make an exception: Lara and I are not dating, she's just a friend of mine. Those who know me well, know because of who I'm sleepless. That's all.

I didn't translate Sergio's words literally, I just wanted to transmit the main meaning for those who don't understand Spanish. :wave:

Now, I don't really know when and where he had said this, but it works for me. :whistle: I trust him! :blush: But who's the girl that prevents him from sleeping? :lullaby: :)

Sergio's denial about his relship with Lara! :whistle:

A través de Facebook el jugador blanco salió ayer al paso de los rumores que lo relacionan sentimentalmente con la periodista Lara Álvarez: «No es habitual que haga esto pero hoy, por ser hoy, lo haré: No mantengo ninguna relación sentimental con Lara, es una amiga y los que me conocen saben bien quién es la que me quita el sueño». Pues eso.

Translate: I don't usually do this, but I'll make an exception: Lara and I are not dating, she's just a friend of mine. Those who know me well, know because of who I'm sleepless. That's all.

I didn't translate Sergio's words literally, I just wanted to transmit the main meaning for those who don't understand Spanish. :wave:

Now, I don't really know when and where he had said this, but it works for me. :whistle: I trust him! :blush: But who's the girl that prevents him from sleeping? :lullaby: :)

Congratulation to you MadridGirl for this amazing news! :hug::heythere::clap: :hell yea!: :ddr:

Sergio Ramos: "We knew how to keep the score in our favour"

"The team should be congratulated because the games that follow the Christmas break are always complicated"

Laura Navas (Getafe) / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell

Sergio Ramos shared his views on the match in Getafe with the media.

"We experienced some trouble after Arbeloa was sent off, but we knew how to keep a score that was favourable to us. Many controversial things happened in the game, but the team should be congratulated because the games that follow the Christmas break are always complicated."

"We are incredibly happy about Kaka's recovery, but we now lose one of the most important forwards on the team. Higuain isn't in high spirits and we all have to help him recover as soon as possible. All Madridismo will support him regardless of his decision to have surgery or not."