Bellazon

Sergio Ramos
Thumbnail

Tali

Ramón Calderón will lead the Real Madrid delegation attending Puerta's funeral.

The President of Real Madrid Ramón Calderón will lead the delegation of Real Madrid representatives who attend the funeral of Sevilla player Antonio Puerta, which will be held at 2 pm CET on Wednesday at the San Fernando Cemetery

Calderón will be accompanied by Sporting Director Pedja Mijatovic, the captains of the First Team Raúl and Guti, and former Puerta teammates on Sevilla, Sergio Ramos, Baptista, and Saviola.

Real Madrid would again like to express its sincere heartache and condolences to the family of the player, the Sevilla Directors and Members, and to the entire Sevilla family.

:angel:

This is so sad. I watched today in news a program about what happened with Antonio. And when I saw all these people in the street crying and singing for him... :cry: . He was just two years older than I am. Man... what a tragedy.

post-5280-0-1446079126-90424_thumb.jpg

post-5280-0-1446079126-92068_thumb.jpg

I know, I just keep thinking about how young he was and the family he left behind and it breaks my heart.

But I especially can't handle seeing the picture of his wife holding her stomach, its just so sad.

I hope one day his child can look back at this and see how much his/her father meant to so many people its just unfortunate that they will never get to know him.

It is great to see everyone coming together too bad it had to take a tragedy for it to happen.