Bellazon

Ronaldinho
Thumbnail

ronaldinho might be ugly but this dude got the talent for me he is god of football he is amazing in field . ..and he doesnt need the look cos football ain't any beauty contest its all about the skills and your technique...so ronaldinho got both of these things he got skills and an amazing technique ..he dont need the look..btw i hate his girlfriend she is just a footie girlfirend who spend his money .she do not deserve a man like ronaldinho..

I agree with you!!! :p

Cool :)

Ronaldinho is one of my favorite football players.

Ronaldinho is not going out with the french model. Anyways he released a statment after the sun wrote that stupid article that he dosent even know the girl. Have you ever seen a pic of her with ronaldinho or Ronaldinho talk about her? the girl is just looking for publicity.

One playboy writer tried to but her on the playboy magazine he interviewed her, he later realised she was fake. The pic of her in the Sun is not her, its another model.

She gave a pic to bild magazine of a girl and ronaldinho at a beach. She said it was her. Which was a lie because that pic was actually a commercial that ronaldinho took for trident, that only aired in brazil. i dont even know if she is really a model or just trying to be model

• 1 month later...

Ronaldinho leads Barca awards

SPANISH and European champions Barcelona and their leading players Ronaldinho, Lionel Messi and Samuel Eto'o swept the board in annual awards announced by the professional players union FIFPro yesterday.

Ronaldinho was named FIFPro World Player of the Year for the second time in succession following a vote by 43,000 professionals worldwide, his 19-year-old team-mate Messi was chosen as the Young Player of the Year and Eto'o was given the FIFPro Merit award.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...