Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

Just now, Cult Icon said:

probably a rising star

She definitely should be.  I just watched the video you posted, since I'd only really watched the walks of the models I was already interested in for this past swim week, and she's fantastic.  She's the kind of model (as is Kara) that SI should be featuring if they were still making the kind of swimsuit issue they were at their peak.  

20 hours ago, VS19 said:

She definitely should be.  I just watched the video you posted, since I'd only really watched the walks of the models I was already interested in for this past swim week, and she's fantastic.  She's the kind of model (as is Kara) that SI should be featuring if they were still making the kind of swimsuit issue they were at their peak.  

Briana looks like she'd probably be a shoe-in for that.  Also she would be a shoe- in for Miami for the next couple of shows if she wants.

I miss seeing Natalie Roser at the walks.  She was a star of miami swim week like a couple others.  Carmella rose does not walk anymore.

It looks like surviving stars of the OG Miami Swim week are just Joy corrigan and Kara.  And one whose name I can't remember right now.  Cindy Prado is relatively recent.  Joy and Kara are the among the most consistent of models.

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

Briana looks like she'd probably be a shoe-in for that.  Also she would be a shoe- in for Miami for the next couple of shows if she wants.

I miss seeing Natalie Roser at the walks.  She was a star of miami swim week like a couple others.  Carmella rose does not walk anymore.

It looks like surviving stars of the OG Miami Swim week are just Joy corrigan and Kara.  And one whose name I can't remember right now.  Cindy Prado is relatively recent.  Joy and Kara are the among the most consistent of models.

I'll definitely be looking forward to what Briana is up to next, whatever it ultimately ends up being.  Thanks for pointing her out as she hadn't quite made it onto my radar there at first.  She's just fantastic.  :) 

I miss seeing more of Natalie as well.  At least we still have her magazine, although I wish that she did more than one shoot for it a month.  

At least Kara and Joy are still doing it.  It would be incredibly unfortunate if either of those two stopped going to Swim Week.  I can't think of two models right now that are more perfect for something like swim week than those two.  

56 minutes ago, VS19 said:

As you said earlier, definitely a rising star. 

Such an amazing photoshoot.  Wow.  :baronfaint:  :D 

The funny thing is I saw pictures of her without her hair as a ball..the difference is night and day.  

40 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

The funny thing is I saw pictures of her without her hair as a ball..the difference is night and day.  

I didn't recognize her either when I saw those as well.  Regardless, though, she should become the next big thing here in a very short period of time.  :yes: :D