Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

47 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Even though I have the blood, the way Eastern European girls look isn't that high on my preferred list. Although there are outliers and exceptions, meaning some girls are just hot no matter to my preferences.

Edita has bad skin quality for a woman in her 20s- I noticed this about 2 years ago.  She is Lithuanian.

why don't you like EE girls?  You seem to not like Northern European or german/dutch girls that much either

My Grandma was mostly Lithuanian with a tiny bit of Scandinavian.

It's not that I don't like Eastern and Northern European girls, I just find their girls to be either hot or ugly with no in between. So on average they don't have many pretty girls. Girls of Mediterranean origin have way more prettier girls on average. They have way more 5s, 6s, 7s, and 8s. My theory is the warmer the climate, the prettier the people are.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

It's not that I don't like Eastern and Northern European girls, I just find their girls to be either hot or ugly with no in between. So on average they don't have many pretty girls. Girls of Mediterranean origin have way more prettier girls on average. They have way more 5s, 6s, 7s, and 8s. My theory is the warmer the climate, the prettier the people are.

I was thinking more if it was something about patterns in their  facial features.  Eg. I don't like Indian girls very much due to their noses and dark skin.