Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

:sick: For real though, for a while YouTube kept suggesting me Taylor Hill videos. It’s a conspiracy to up her profile! I must have taken a wrong turn at one point and watched a video I shouldn’t have. So annoying to have kept seeing her face in my suggestions.

My opinion about Jo is not unbiased. I think she is ugly but other than that she is a OK model and she sometimes look prettyish with the right make up and lights.

Unbiased would be to think a girl/boy is ugly because you don't like her/his personality or attitude.

3 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

My opinion about Jo is not unbiased. I think she is ugly but other than that she is a OK model and she sometimes look prettyish with the right make up and lights.

Unbiased would be to think a girl/boy is ugly because you don't like her/his personality or attitude.

She has chapped lips but it’s hard for me to see the ugly part there. What are the features that you find ugly on her?

5 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I thought you were talking to me because you mentioned dull, that was the word I used to describe Elsie's face.

You forgot a crucial detail about Jo.

I'm confused when christy says this.  I think Jo's face is hot when she's not smiling.  Her smile is just not as good as other models.  Overall, there are a lot of prettier models out there but she's enough.  I like her body and overall fitness, and length.  Also, her body language and expressions are hot as well, as she is a very experienced lingerie model.

plus she has a lot of exposure due to being a top model and she is very active on social media