Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@frenchkiki

Normally faces like Bella's are ones that I don't like, but I like hers. Bella's face is very modelesque and reminds of 90's models. She looked good walking for the VSFS. :chicken:

VSFS 2017 RUNWAY -UHQ

She looks a lot like Carla Bruni (young Carla) but she is not a good model. She looks great on motion but her model skill when it comes to pictures is close to zero. It's the problem with these girls who are very pretty but are  only models because of their parents or Instagram(and a lot of surgeries for some of them) It's like they don't know what to do with their life and become models just for the sake of it. I like her face too but she looks dead in the eyes 99% of the time.

Bella does look like Carla Bruni. So you think she has doll/shark eyes? :chicken:

I agree with you about the girls that are only models because of their parents and/or Instagram who also dabble being surgeries freaks. As much as I don't care for nepotism and Instagram models, some models I really like might not have gotten the exposure without Instagram. I guess Instagram is a double edged sword for me, gotta take the good with the bad. I've read that Instagram modeling/product placement is way more lucrative than a lot of model jobs, so that's why some models are doing Instagram product placement too.

On 11/20/2017 at 6:41 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Interesting. I'm from France and Italy, so I know about VS, but not as much as you do. This year it really caught my interest because of Alexina (she is a model I've been knowing since she did catalog modelling in France about 5 years ago). I find her more and more beautiful.

I joined BZ about two years ago for threads on European magazines/catalogs like these ones:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/48298-avantages-magazine-models/?page=7

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/61527-maxi-magazine-models/?page=7

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/61723-libelle-magazine/?page=4

I guess that there are many reasons to join BZ; it's an interesting place where you always find new stuff!

^^

Yeah I've noticed that you promote a lot of models that I've never seen before- most of the models that have a lot of posts here are ones that are popularly used in the US by the big brands and magazines.

12 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Some girls take longer to grow into their bodies, especially tall girls.

I personally can't imagine that for myself (I gain weight very easily- I absorb everything).  There are some people that have inefficient digestive systems, metabolism, low appetite etc...

Taylor gaining weight means that she's transitioning to VS and not doing HF as much..