Bellazon

Make-Up

God! I wish we had a Victoria's Secret here. But!!! I was on ebay last night and saw some Mosaic Eye Shadow in Satisfied being auctioned and I won it today. :)

ungh, satisfied is such a good one!!

when i told the cashier i was getting a bag to send to my friend in alaska she was deeply moved :laugh: she wanted to give me a cute box to send it to you in, but she couldn't find one that was just the right size :(

Aw that is so sweet hahah! I'm so excited ;) When we talk later we will discuss the sending!! THAAAANK YOU Brenda :D

What's the position you are interviewing for?

My friend actually got a job at VS few years ago so she can pay off her angels credit card :laugh: She worked there for 3 yrs. then she quit b/c she was sick and puking all over the place, but her manager refuse to let her go home to rest <_<

Ooh la la! This Very Sexy make-up talk is making me want to join in! :)

I don't have any of the new VS very sexy make-up, but I do have some toher lipsticks and blushes from there... well, here's what I've got:

Lipsticks:

Fuschia

Powder Puff

Glamour Girl

Lovelight

Pink Tulle

Blushes:

Sunny Cheeks Mosaic Bronzing Powder

Mosaic Champaigne (I think thats what its called)...

I've got more from the other brands too (Pout, Freeze 24/7, etc.)

I also got a tank top when i was at the VS store in Las Vegas! Here's how it looks... (I still haven't worn it.) :p Can I see a pic of the tanks that Pinky & Snow Angel have as well? :)

post-544-1160803584_thumb.jpg

post-544-1160803620_thumb.jpg