Bellazon

Jensen Ackles
Thumbnail

avadakedavra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The TEN Bad Boys of Television!

Admittedly I saw a similar post on AOL and I happen to think they got it WRONG. So, I’m doing our version of television Bad Boys. They’re characters (save for one) that are naughty,naughty, and just happen to also be people that Taylor Blue and I find, sexy.

10.) Gordon Ramsay: (The one exception to the “not a character rule”): because well, he’s sarcastic,cynical, a straight shooter, and freaking hot. (And I don’t just mean in the kitchen).

9.) Barney Stinson: (Neil Patrick Harris of HIMYM): Apparently, he’s a playboy who wants to settle down, and no you can’t be the one who makes him realize this dream,that’s Robin’s job, so don’t even think about it. lol

8.) Charlie Harper: (Charlie Sheen, Two and a Half Men): The player. I don’t know how else to sum it up, other than to say, his little black book is the size of War and Peace.

7.) John Clark Jr.: (Mark Paul Gosselaar of NYPD): I HAD to find a way to fit him in here, so here goes…his character on NYPD had a hard life, and succumbed to alcohol and women to soothe his tortured soul. *Sigh*

6.) Dylan McKay: (Luke Perry): It’s DYLAN, hell it’s LUKE, do I need to explain? I didn’t think so. Glad you’re coming with me on this one.

5.) William Banks:(Benjamin Bratt,The Cleaner): If you haven’t seen the show, please do. He plays an ex-junkie, turned extreme interventionist.

4.) Cole Turner (Julian McMahon,Charmed): He was a DEMON. I think that qualifies him as bad. lol

3.) Sylar (Zachary Quinto of Heroes): Um yeah, he removes the top of a person’s skull and takes their superhuman powers. Not very nice.

2.) Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum of Smallville):Arch Nemesis of Superman (AKA Clark Kent). He is one conniving, dirty, bad boy. I think he needs a shower, any takers ladies?

And last but not least, the number one slot. You’ll see it belongs to TWO, count them TWO bad boys. Because you can’t break up a set. Especially one THIS valuable and fine.

1.) Dean and Sam Winchester (Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki of Supernatural): They fight any malicious paranormal thing that is tossed their way, Dean is a womanizer, he’s abrasive, and sarcastic, and is SO bad that he was brought back from hell itself, and Sam pulls power from drinking Demon’s blood. Yeah, they’re THAT bad, and yet oh.so.good.

Okay ya’ll.. cold shower..down the hallway to your left, towels are in the linen closet, help yourself. I’m sure you need it.