Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

BILD newspaper confirmed that Schalke has signed Raul for two years for 5 millions !!! <_< .. hope that he will be happy and to see lot of photos of the family in Germany :cry:

b337c087670900.jpg

If Real Madrid have not confirmed it on their website then it is still just a rumour ;)

Marca wrote that it will be confirmed in the middle of this month.

Bild is like the Sun, not to believe at all... but Magath confirmed negoations with the player to a german Television station... but only negoations for now... we´ll have to wait and see...

to the money thing, i doubt that Raul is in need for money, he earned big for at least 10 years at real ...

Really? Tell me please where he will gain such an amount of money like he can have in rich club? He is old now. Adidas will stop give any commercials with him soon. He need to earn money to feed those 5-10 kids that he has with Mamen.

trust me he has earned over 9 to 10 million euros annually with Real Madrid for the past 10-15 years, plus all the commercial deals he has had over the years. He has more than enough for his great great great grandchildren to live on :laugh::laugh: . Plus at Schalke he will be the 'STAR' of the team, so probably commercials, tv ads and new deals in Germany he will be earning more than 5 Million of sure. Plus his in real estate business with his mother, don't know if they are still on that but he has many other means of income ;).

At least he's not in the photo on the official site of Real Madrid. Even Iker is put aside. Florentino Perez sees nobody but "his" superstars...

He's not in the plan of Madrid's president, even on the bench. So just leave and keep enjoying the football. He's the best in Real' history, & one of the best in the NT's history. Nobody is able to change that ever, no matter where Raul goes.

I don't think Raul is looking for money .. he is not that type of Athletes :no:

i think he is looking for a place that he can perform better & can help with her experience !!!

i agree with you 110% ;)

Really? Tell me please where he will gain such an amount of money like he can have in rich club? He is old now. Adidas will stop give any commercials with him soon. He need to earn money to feed those 5-10 kids that he has with Mamen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...Aga u crack me up!!! thats true.Who wants to see an supposedly ''aged'' athlete in Adidas ads when u have younger and possibly more ''playing''athletes lik Villa and Messi to some in ads? He needs the money and half of what he earns in Madrid is cut in Taxes so...?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Okey okey . He has to go to the club that put hq pics on it's official site.

agreed or to club that one of us is able to go and see him and take own HQ pics :D

Yeah, Raul if you read this :wave: and you know English, than GO TO POLAND !!! :laugh:

I don't think Raul is looking for money .. he is not that type of Athletes :no:

i think he is looking for a place that he can perform better & can help with her experience !!!

i agree with you 110% ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...Aga u crack me up!!! thats true.Who wants to see an supposedly ''aged'' athlete in Adidas ads when u have younger and possibly more ''playing''athletes lik Villa and Messi to some in ads? He needs the money and half of what he earns in Madrid is cut in Taxes so...?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't say that I wouldn't like to see him more in Adidas ads, but ... well he is not an agressive superstar like David Villa, Cristiano Ronaldo or Rooney.

Wow :shock: :shock:, who said 33 is old? And who said he isn't aggressive enough? His never needed to be an aggressive player to get where he has in his career. And what has AGE got to do with it when it comes to ads and commercials? If Beckham, Henry, Puyol, Anelka, Klose, Del Piero, Totti and many many others in their early to mid 30's can be in ads what is the problem? Plus it is not their age that sells the merchandise it's their name and talent.

I guess it's not just the critics he has to prove wrong but fans too but I'm sure he will do great wherever he goes and I can't wait to enjoy and support him. Please stop talking about money like he needs it, he doesn't and that is not the kind of player he is or ever was. When he got offered a chance to move to Abramovich's Chelsea. He said something along the lines of 'not for all the oils in Russia'. He doesn't think like the 'new school' footballers of today, football is first and foremost his passion as long as he is playing top level football at this stage in his career, he'll be happy. Half his wages going to taxes? I really doubt that when it comes to the super rich period they have to pay just like everyone else depending on their income but it doesn't make much of a difference if your pay check is 80,000-100,000 a week.

His fit, his healthy, his talented and he needs to play and since RM can't offer that to him it's times to close this chapter and open a completely fresh new one :wub: